Season 3 Launch Issues

Whenever I start the game, it says my PC features Direct3D feature level 10_1, while I know for a fact this is not true.
I really hope this is fixed soon. I’ve been DYING to play Killer Instinct on my PC since I can’t afford an Xbox One.

I have the same issue with content not transferring over to the PC version of the game. As an additional error, and I don’t know if this is related to the game or not, but when I open up the XBOX Windows 10 app, and then select the game to open up the game hub, the game hub never shows up. The space in the app for the hub is just black with no content rendered into the element.

GeneralPanch0 , Naysaurus04 Any solution. I am still to find any, Cant purchase anything.

Every character on the left side of my screen is unlocked while every character on the right side is still locked and asking me to purchase to unlock (even though I own all three seasons).

Also I know there is a workaround by setting my monitor to 60hz to play this game, but rather have the fix to just have it work right without having to adjust my settings each time I want to play this game.

Would like to actually get started on this game and learn, but will just pass on it until fixes are in place. Real bummer after waiting for quite sometime to download this.

We believe we may have found a fix for the content not showing up on Windows 10 issue. Currently is deployed. If you noticed your previously purchased content was not showing up in Windows 10, please relaunch the game and report back to me.

1 Like

I can confirm that i now have access to all my characters!

Thanks guys!

Halfway there. This time I got a syncing window that I hadn’t received before. However I only have access to Season 1 characters, no Season 2 characters which I did purchase.

When you try this, please make sure that you are not online on your Xbox. Or, even better, if you can:

• load your profile on Xbox
  • launch KI
  • once open completely…quit KI (menu then quit)
  • power off your console (this is to make sure saves are being uploaded)
  • relaunch KI on your PC

This is what I just did on my account - they’re not 100% steps, but hoping this works for most if not all folks.

I don’t have access to my XBONE that I used to play on, I sold it many Moons ago.

Anyways, just relaunched the game on my pc one more time…AND IT WORKED! HUZZAH! All Season 1 and 2 characters, and Shadow Jago =) Thank you! I’m curious what the fix was, haha.

I am but a simple messenger. I have no idea what the teams are scrambling around doing, but I get to deliver the good (and sometimes bad) news.

2 Likes

I am but a simple messenger. I have no idea what the teams are scrambling around doing, but I get to deliver the good (and sometimes bad) news.

Done and still have the same issue where the left 4 characters on each row are working, but the four characters on the 1st and 2nd row are grayed out like I don’t own them (of course the bottom right has nothing there due to it not being released).

Any word on when they will patch a fix for the game running to fast without having to keep changing settings in the display settings?

I’ll just wait for that fix to come in.

I’ll tell you right now that fix is being worked on, but not being prioritized as high as the content not showing up - especially since there is a workaround for it that’s fairly simple, even if not 100% optimal.

It worked for me. I now have access to all 3 seasons, and Shago. I found a completely separate error that has popped up in both versions of the game. When you complete a match, sometimes the category names in the “Killer Stats” info box do not populate, instead only listing “missing text”.

Hi everyone,

I am having trouble with Killer Insticts online. It says that I can’t connect to muilplayer severs. I have looked online and tried the fixes. My firewall is up for windows and allows killer instincs and xbox to go though them. I also have the Teredo address.

1 Like

I have the same issue. teredo works ports are all forwarded and all the fixes didnt do anything. please help so i can play on the ranked reset

I’ll tell you right now that fix is being worked on, but not being prioritized as high as the content not showing up - especially since there is a workaround for it that’s fairly simple, even if not 100% optimal.

OK, well still waiting for my unlocks to be fixed. I tried your method again for a second time by starting up my Xbone, then the game, then quitting, then launching my PC version. So that I definitely have to wait for a fix.

Are you able to pass the performance test to play ranked?

yes i passed the performance test fine but still no luck.

What about the Character unlocking in 20 days issue? i have a huge load more issues that id like some help with please, im kinda loosing my mind for loosing 90$ on the game for nothing, thank you

still nothing