Season 3 Launch Issues

Hello,
I was finally able to pay for Shadow Jago in the store, now the Store page comes up in-game as expected. Also, the game does not seem to be randomly crashing with Intel Iris graphics cards, huge thanks for that!
With he latest build, however, I am unable to play as Shadow Jago. When I try to select him, the game says “processing premium purchase” and freezes, till I switch back to its window. It does not matter which mode I try this in, story, survival, practice, etc.

After the update the game keeps crashing during online search in the PC. Plz fix that cuz its really annoying. I can only play a few games till that happens or if i´m unlucky i get it during the first game search.

1 Like

¿Where can i download the patch? I entered to the game and it told me “There is a new version of Killer Instinct available for download. Please, download the update from Windows Store to continue” but when i go to “updates and downloads” in windows store i cant find nothing. I am from Argentina

This happens when you’re using software to prevent Windows 10 from spying on you. If you temporarily disable such software, you will be able to save your progress. You are free to re-enable it when not playing KI.

try this solution pal: Xbox Support

This solution didn’t work. Network status says connected, but the game with not find online matches. A lot of players are having connection issues, anyone else find a solution? Thanks!

Try my solution and let me know if it works for you.

Has any fixed been found for the stuck at checking DLC screen?

at least you are able to launch the game. i went through windows/xbox customers support and they cant find the problem

so i was able to play the game fine before the update but now i can’t launch the game as in when i click on the game nothing happens. I have un/re installed the game 5 times now and talked to 3 windows customer support about the issue. Also talked to a xbox customer support and they gave me 2 options. 1 is the talk about this problem here in hopes this bug and be removed and 2…is to get a refund for this game. i don’t want to give up this game but damn man. its not fun staring at the game and not being able to play it.

1 Like

Did you mess with the WindowsApp folder permissions or some other system permissions? I did and had the same problem, game immediately closed after clicking to start it. I had to do a system restore to fix it. You can manually set permissions back to default but it’s a little complicated, you have to use icalcs.

That may or may not work, I can’t say for sure. I did both. :slight_smile: lol

i hope so im about to lose all hope

my computer dont recognized icacls reset so i don’t think this will work

Two issues here:

-I can’t get Sadira’s first or second ending. It keeps giving me the third ending because I get 1600xp in multiple fights.

-Sometimes the game starts without sound. the only way to solve this is rebooting the PC.

When the game starts without sound i only press windows button to get out of the game and i enter again

I’m still having issues with matchmaking on PC. I went through the steps to obtain a Teredo address, and it displays as being found, but still during the game it takes me forever to find a match, and when I eventually do, during the match the game freezes and then it says “Opponent has disconnected from lobby, returning to main menu.” It then gives me the win for the match. Even though I never got to play a complete game, ranked qualified me in gold, which I feel is unfair to all the players who got matched against me and had a loss on their record. I’m not sure if it’s the internet I have, as I cannot mess with the router or forward ports because I live on campus at a university. Any updates on this would be appreciated.

Also, every time I reboot my pc, my Teredo address somehow gets undone and I have to go through the process all over again. I want to support the game and play it, but having to go into command line repeatedly is tiresome and because i’m not sure where the problem is originating from, troubleshooting can often take hours.

Here are pictures of my Teredo readout and the specific error message it is giving me during disconnects

I have the same problem, apparently lots of people do. First time I played online I had no trouble, now it quits to desktop everytime the game finds an opponent in ranked.

Same problem. Game disconnecting, matchmaking takes forever. IPv6 and NAT working fine. The problems that everyone is complaining started after the last update.

and never a solid response on the point, so sad :frowning: same problem here since pc version release

XBOX one

Just downloaded the update and I cannot get access to the game. I’m signed in, online and as soon as I press the menu button to start, the following error message comes up…
…"Error loading save file, you will be unable to save/load game progress (A ok)"
then i click on any option, Single, Multi player, shadow lab, Store and the game ALWAYS freezes

Please fix

Just curious but why does sometimes during a counterbreaker,how long I am locked out sometimes doesn’t show.