If your game isn't saving online results/fights/stats on PC

I figured I’d share this here since this is where most people will go when they have trouble not reddit.

I’m not saying this is 100% gonna fix it for everyone but this seems to have been the problem for me.

I had disabled dmwappushservice and Connected User Experiences and Telemetry services, you know to keep Microsoft from spying on me. :slight_smile: I enabled them and the game is now saving online data and loading it. It really sucks I have to have those services enabled and running but guess I’ll have to if I want to save my online ranked match results and shadow mode stats. :confused:

Updated for dependencies info.

Remote Procedure Call (RPC) this needs to be enabled too I believe, Connected User Experiences and Telemetry services won’t work if you have this turned off. Enable and start that service if you have it disabled. Do the same for RPC Endpoint Mapper and DCOM Server Process Launcher. I think there’s a dependency chain, you break it anywhere and the service won’t run or won’t run properly.

I hope that helps some of you.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. I was having this problem and hadn’t considered re-enabling telemetry on Win 10 to fix them. Thanks much!