Season 2's 1 Year Anniversary!

Can you believe it? Killer Instinct Season 2 launched exactly one year ago, today! Oh, how time flies.

Check out the full details here: Season 2 Launched 1 Year Ago Today… - Killer Instinct

2MP6J-P6KJK-9KDKD-C7H6F-44JFZ
CF2KY-FKPJD-Y9KXW-PJXW9-MYCQZ
FDJRQ-PTKKP-YC72P-RC6C6-9GY3Z

9 Likes

Wow, congratulations to all involved with KI. Fans and devs, and haters too.
(Can’t believe I am waiting this long for Tusk…)

3 Likes

aww man i never win this stuff

Anniversary Endokukens for all!

7 Likes

This is amazing! While I joined and got the game in the middle of March (Lurked in forums since Day One), I’m glad to share this with you all! I’ll be here for the Season 3 Anniversary as well, from beginning to end! :smile:

1 Like

AAAAAWWW YEEAAAHH!!!

1 Like

Can we see some discounts on the complete collection. Really want the ultra editions now but dont wanna get them seperately lol

Yeeeey!!!

Happy birthday to season 2!!!

1 Like

Your next chance to win is on Twitch, right now! Join @CStyles45 as he streams and hands our some Season 2 Ultra Edition codes: http://www.twitch.tv/killerinstinct

3 Likes

happy Riptor roars!!!

Happy anniversary KI SEASON2

1 Like

Wow time sure does fly :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wow to believe it has a year since season two started. It’s definitely been a wild ride. There have been ups and there have been downs but in the end it showed how much the game is growing and expanding. Now with season three on the horizon and the PC port, it will continue to grow even further.

Congrats IG, Microsoft, and congrats KI!!

1 Like

Woo! Keep up the good work everyone! :fireworks:

1 Like

I received an Xbox One and KI season 1&2 for my birthday last year and I have loved every minute of it. I am rapidly approaching 1,000 hours total playtime and I can say that KI is one of my favorite games ever. Thanks to the Devs for tirelessly pumping out content and even though it may not always seem like it, we fans are crazy grateful for all of your hard work. Here’s to another year of KI and FIGHT ON!

1 Like

I wasn’t able to get KI when it first came out, but a year later I ended up buying an Xbox One and picking up this game. Now, believe me I am not a huge fan of fighting games, they actually rank second to last on my favorite genres. But, when I saw my brother pulling off Ultra’s and crazy combos, I knew I had to have this game. Unbeknownst to me, KI has become my favorite game thus far for this generation. I practically get on it every day even for one match, heck my gf knew I liked it so much she made me a painting, which is centered in my room.

Still, nothing will cross my appreciation for Fallout as it will always be my all-time favorite. But, I will always have a place in my heart for KI. IG, Microsoft, and the community did a fantastic job at making this game what it is. Congratulations and happy 1-full year of c-c-combo breakers! I can’t wait whats in store for Season 3.

1 Like

Time sure went fast…WOW!

1 Like

5 More? 5 more.

DFDVH-HRR7T-MGKWJ-TQT46-WQHDZ
6VC7G-RX2G6-C3KK2-HD4J3-WV2GZ
QQY2D-FDXTW-M24TP-VYXDJ-FV3QZ
KDQDF-FC6DW-3M4KQ-RP2V6-J9XQZ
RXQGW-26FCW-RTY44-DRF29-VDPQZ

2 Likes

Some quick users around here! Continual congrats to those.

1 Like

A happy 1st year anniversary to Season 2 and overall congratulations to Killer Instinct :sunglasses:

Words cant express how much KI means to me. It is just plain my favorite game period. I cant wait for S3 as the originals, Season 1, Season 2 were all simply amazing! I just hope everyone is ready for whats to come!

1 Like