Season 2's 1 Year Anniversary!

Congrats on the annie, strange how in just a short amount of time KI has become one of my all time favorite games.

Anymore Season 2 codes dropping tonight? Uno mas? pls?

1 Like

Congrats!
ps; Always to late for any code.
Why you guys give 8 codes if you can make e few Thousand people happy by giving this weekend a double xp weekend?
We need something, our hunger for season 3 is very big! (that means a lot, doesn’t it?)

2 Likes

Congrats on a year since season 2 launch. I remember being plesently supprised in getting a few bucks off when buying my S2 ultra. I don’t remember if it was because I already had S1 ultra or if it was just general early access discount.

Loved the year ride guys, monthly updates were awsome but I can imagin the stress levels. keep up the great work. Looking forward to S3 .

And +1on where is the double xp weekend to celebrate.

1 Like

simple Pyramid scheme really, 8 new codes for possibly 8 new players who can influence more players by talking about the game. Makes more sense than offering double XP, don’t you think?

Congrats on the anniversary of season 2, DH brought the game back with new life and amazing gameplay, IG took it to another level with Season 2 and we’re excited to see what comes up in Season 3 and(?) season 4 :gift:

1 Like

and still no Rivaled achievement fix

Congrats on year 2 guys, love the direction - KI is still among my favorite games. Thanks for the hard work and dedication for Killer Instinct and I can’t wait for Season 3.

1 Like