Season 1 vs Season 2 Poll (broken down)

I don’t even consume much Alcohol…but you know…opinions dont matter

2 Likes

alhahol you been drinking? lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

of course it matters thats why i posted mine! lol

im in the minority looking at the poll but i as a designer i cannot understand this. :grin:

LOOOL stupid auto correct on Ipads never works
Corrected it now

1 Like

hahah dont worry thats my life!!!

nice points but i hope to see u on season 3 :smile:

Well i love me the goofy 2 headed monster eyedol

If you still havent voted! give the above a click :smiley:

I changed one of my votes. Apart from the first two characters, I have come to like season 2 more. Why?

Lately I have been picking more s2 stages, characters, shadows than S1. It’s just recaptures that I just cannot get used to. The mayhem of fireballs and salt all over the screen, well, doesn’t bother me so much anymore.

1 Like

Season one was better overall to me.

Tbh a mix of S1 and S2 would have been the perfect game to me.

I dislike a lot of the changes to S1 Characters introduced with S2. Not much thinking behind them - thats my opinion.

Recapture, breakable Juggles, limited manuals for all characters not just jago (adjust jago to the others would have been enough imo), hitstop, multihit moves with a lot of hits have all been bad changes or additions imo.

More damage from Pokes, Shadow Enders Scaling with Ender Level, Meter Gain Reduction is stuff i liked.

But overall i like S1 way more and i am glad that im not alone.

BO!! whats weong with maya shes brilliant lol. Probably one of my favs!

Glad to see you have got used to the changes etc.

Let’s all be clear this is the same game and the differences between season are kinda minor.

Nice explanation @lycannaryko allot of this i disagree with but its well explained.

These polls really indicate that we need to rebalnce

I do belive there is a sweet spot between both season that could make everyone a little more happy with the game.

All feed back is valid here. I hope IG listen and adress some of the points outlined above for season 3

But alas we have strong voting for both seasons. I think its fair to say killer instinct is stronger WITH season 2 but there are small things that could be looked at.

Should Iron Galaxy developer leave killer instinct? KI franhise being concerning iron galaxy developer with KI season 2 have really been drying up

No. Lol its clear thst ki is more popular than ever. SO MANY more people online!!!

Season 1 has more core ki characters this a huge part of the voting.

Personally i preferred season 2

If they leave KI and Playtonic should replace new KI.

Season 2 has been way better, the character designs were alot more interesting in this latest season.

1 Like

I agree fully…