Season 1 and 2 characters on PC

Use this link. It worked for me. You need to synch time and region vie windows settings.

It was at manual at my system. I set it to automaticly and it worked.

Greez

1 Like

I have similar problem like yours. I just hope it can be talked here. I own the retail version of the game with season 1 and digital version of season 2. I started the W10 version of KI and it only shows the season 2 characters avaliable and the season 1 all blacked out. But it shows the season characters that I have lvl up on the profile. Any solution to this?

I have this same issue I own season one characters and logged in first on windows 10 and nothing showed up logged in on a friends xbox one and had all my characters made sure it synced to the cloud then back on windows 10 and nothing reinstalled the game twice still nothing hit help on the game and was directed to microsoft spent an hour on the phone with xbox support still unable to fix the issue saw no way to directly submit a ticket to the developer so now im here seems this has been an issue for some time now and now here we are in july and it still isnt fixed I see several new characters id like to purchase but im not going to waste money on the game if it isnt going to work correctly