Season 1 and 2 characters on PC

Just wanted to chime in and say that I took advantage of the free S1 pack a while ago (having never owned an Xbox One) and I can’t play as anybody but Sabrewulf. :frowning:

similar issue for me, synced my save for season 3 then went onto windows 10 and it says i don’t own either S1 or shago D:

I forgot to add this, but because I don’t own any KI content (even though I do), I can’t unlock any Achievements. (If you meet the conditions, it says the Achievement was earned but you need to purchase content to unlock it. You don’t have to do it right then though.)

Was this a free games with gold? If so and you don’t still have Gold you don’t own the game.

Nope it was the full game bought and paid for.

Hopefully they fix whatever my issues are. It doesn’t make any sense that I only have Season 2 and Shago but no Season 1 and 3.

It sucks man. I only have the season 3 characters to choose from on the W10 version. Would love to play the full game on pc.

For me, I have access to everything for 1 & 2 plus the gold that came with Ultra 3, but the 3 characters are only available on XB1 and not Win10. Weird!

Yes, but only Season 1 (and during the month of Janurary 2016). And I still have Gold (else I’d have gotten rid of my 360 by now).

I own all 3 ultra edition seasons but I only have access to season 1 characters on PC.

I did login to KI on XB1 before booting up the PC version.
I did uninstall and re-downloaded PC KI with no luck (took all day FeelsBadMan).
I tried loading, reloading, signing in and out, rebooting/shutting down XB1s and Win10s, Dancing, Meditating and throwing the kitchen sink to no avail.

BibleThump.

I am having the same issue but i do see both season 1 & 2 on my pc its just season 3 thats a problem for me.

Same issue here. Took the wind out of my sails on this release… I’m missing Characters from Season 2 and 3.

I don’t think there has been a recent Win 10 release thus far with major issues. I pray for Quantum Break.

I did the same AND i have my Gold still on but the S1 characters are not avaible. I guess we got baited so hard by that Games With Gold but you can’t use it without an XONE

It would have been fine from MS to tell that before X360 and PC users got the wrong idea. They just cleared the situation after on the FAQ

Same problem here. I have bought combo breaker 1,2,3 on Xbox one. On Pc season2 only does not appear at all. Patch please!

I have the exact opposite issue on Windows 10: I have access to Season 1 and Season 3 characters. However, I am missing Season 2.

I own the Season 1 and 2 Ultra versions of the game and I bought Season 3 Combo Breaker version last night. All 3 Seasons play fine on my Xbox One (which I played before downloading and installing the Windows 10 version).

This morning I launched Windows 10 version for first time, I can only play SE 1 and SE 3 characters! LOL, obviously there is a content bug.

1 Like

Update on my issue. Went to shadow labs on my X1, and it seemed to fix my pc content for whatever reason. So everything is back to normal now.

I have an Xbox/Microsoft account and someone gifted Killer Intinct for Xbox One to me and I redeemed it (it says Already purchased: 01/01/2016) thinking I could play it on PC. I don’t have an Xbox One console. Am I not gonna get my content?

I can confirm that going into shadow mode on the xbox fixed mine. Now if there was a S2 & S3 bundle…

1 Like

YES it works THX

1 Like

Any news about a resolution for this?
Season 2 not showing up