Season 1 and 2 characters on PC

I have KI on my xbox one, and just downloaded it on W10. I have season 1 and 2 on the X1, but when I go to the character select screen on the pc version it says I need to buy the character. Is this a glitch or did I misread something?

1 Like

LuvrOfChicken still the correct gamertag you’re using?

2 Likes

You have to login to the x1 version after the update first, and then log in to the windows version. I don’t know what happens if you accidently start with the windows version. You should ask @rukizzel

EDIT: rukizzel is faster than me

2 Likes

What do i do if i never played KI on the Xbox One? Do i have to repurchase everything?

1 Like

I started with the xbox one version. It said on xbox save data is now useable on W10 version. Same login and everything. It actually shows my spinal being a level 11 just like my xbox one version.

1 Like

We’re working on it, however we ask that you try to load via Xbox One again and then completely quit, power off console, then launch PC.

2 Likes

I have the same issue, I own everything on the XBox One version and started the Xbox One version first and it stated that I was ready to play on Windows 10. Started Windows 10 version and bam then entire 2nd row (season 2 fighters) are blacked out and It wants me to pay for them.

1 Like

Alright ill give that a try.

Thank you!

I’ve tried this 3 times. I started the XBox One version and then quit completely and powered down the console. Windows 10 version still wants me to pay for season 2 fighters.

1 Like

I gave that a try, and that didn’t change anything with season 1 and 2. Ill keep giving it a try though. Hopefully its fixed soon. Thank you!!

Well this is exactly as I feared. I own Season 1&2 Ultra on the Xbox, but I don’t own an Xbox, and I have played with my account on an Xbox before. I have no access to an Xbox at this time, nor do I know anyone with an Xbox so I won’t be able to sign into one before booting up my Windows 10 version.

This is the exact thing I wanted to avoid. I’m still waiting for my download to finish, so I’m gonna be bummed if I can’t access my S1&2 stuff.

Granted, I’m not worried of losing it permanently as it’s all stuff I paid for. Although I am concerned about my Shadow Jago as I bought him back with a Day 1 card so there’s no record of my purchasing him on my account on the Xbox website…

You still downloaded it with a 5x5 code so there is a reference. Still, we are working on alleviating the issues with characters not showing up.

2 Likes

Either way man I appreciate the help!!!

Same issue here.

Sounds like it’s a general issue they’re working on and not a case-by-case one I assume?

Happy to report that at first my characters weren’t appearing, but after a few restarts and telling the game I wanted to make a new save file (it kept asking every time), it finally stuck and I have full access to all my content!

2 Likes

Still not having any luck on mine.

1 Like

Some of these issues may resolve when opening the xbox app first. No guarantees of success but it has worked for a few people.

Ill just wait till they fix the issue before I play again.

I’m having the same problem. I can use Season 2 & 3 characters on PC, but Season 1 characters are grayed out.

1 Like

I have a problem where all characters are grayed out but the Free one. I do seem to have my rank and stats but no characters. Tried reinstalling the PC version but nothing.