Scorpion KI Design

I would like to end this discussion before it scalates:

-Pro guest characters people have all the right to voice their opinion
-Anti guest characters people have all the right to voice their opinion

@anon39655210 even shared his opinion about his prefered Scorpion design. And he has been respectful in this thread

You could not agree with him, it’s fine. But either way, he has the right to voice his opinion.

The same goes in the other way. Nobody is asking people to stop making pro guest threads. You can do as many as you want. But expect people disagreeing.

If someone makes a thread saying “Remove CBs from the game”, I will voice my word to say how much I disagree. And nobody should tell me that I should stop about that if I’m being respectful

2 Likes

Exactly, thank you. ^^

1 Like

I will agree with you on everything except that he was respectful.

Could you quote his non respectful lines?

We get the fact that you don’t like guests. Stop making the statement where we want to discuss possible characters to be guests in this game. It does nothing but disrupt the thread, so just stop. No one asked. No one needs to hear.

I don’t tell you to stop making threads, posts, suggestions or opinions about guest characters. And you don’t get to tell me to stop. So no, I won’t stop. ^^

You disrupted the thread by saying #nomoreguests. Why would you do that when we are trying to have a discussion about a potential future guest? I get that you don’t like them, but you don’t need to invade every thread (which you probably don’t) talking about how guests are stupid or anything along those lines. We already know your opinion, and it was unnecessary to put it here. Good day.

You are disrupting the thread by continuing to go derail this thread by focusing on this. If you chose to ignore my post and continue to discuss the main topic, then this would not happen. I’m not the one at fault here. Good day.

Believe what you want. The thread was derailed when everyone talked about your post.

Anyway, if Scorpion’s going to be in KI, we could have some accessories for his default be from MK9 and MKX seeing as how those are from the new timeline and we could use accessories for his retro from the old timeline. His MK:DA design is heavily underrated in my opinion. One of the cooler Scorpion designs. Especially his alternate:

1 Like

Which you initiated, btw.

Guys, stop please, let’s chill out and go back to the topic, it doesn’t matter who started or who followed.

Just to back on topic, if we talk about MK Scorpion, I would like the design @DARKNIGHTSPIDEY posted there, but maybe he will be too similar to Cinder

2 Likes

Though Scorpion’s moveset is different, he is a fire guy. And KI already has THE fire guy in Cinder. So that’s another reason why Scorpion would be a bad idea.

I like that. I very much like that design. That mixed with his injustice design, plus something new to make it distinctly KI.

And what would you suggest that is? What do you feel would be needed for someone like Scorpion to be distincly KI? Maybe some kind of cyber-upgrade, as many characters appear to have that, such as Fulgore, ARIA, Combo, Riptor and Cinder?

Maybe so, but I believe the Flaming Skull accessory has its place somewhere in the retro design. It’s too iconic.

I also have another question: what are we going to do about his colors? MK characters only have 2, but KI has 9. So, how about making his primary color color 1, his player 2 color from MK color 2, and then the some of the rest could be references to the other ninjas of the cast. Then, we could do something special with his color 9. Just a thought.

I would rather not have an MK character in KI, but I feel like it would be cool to pick one of the monster characters like Baraka, Reptile, or Motaro just for the sake of fitting the monster theme the game has going on. Scorpion is the most obvious choice, but so was Master Chief who didn’t get picked over a side character like Arbiter.

I don’t know. Not cyber-upgrade. I just know that Scorpion’s injustice design feels distinctly “comic book” more-so than any other design. I look at it and think “that’s scorpion and comics books at the same time”. I would want them to do that with him in KI. Make it look like if he came from the KI Universe.

Nah, although Scorpion face is a skull in flames, his moveset has nothing in common with Cinder. So no worries about being a bit similar in terms of appearance

Chain, teleport, slide and even hellfire, Cinder hasn’t nothing similar.

He could use his chain as ranged opener(pulling you), teleport could have several options: reactable cross up which leads to combo, unreactable cross up unsafe if blocked which knockdowns, and non cross up. Slide could be another combo starter, and hellfire would force you to jump. Maybe Chain could have an angled version

Yeah, I agree.

Well, Arbiter or Raam only had one color in their games, and we got several ones. Scorpion could have some MK inspired colors: Blue for Sub-zero, red for Ermac, purple for Rain…

1 Like

I think it would be cool if scorpion could use his chain in multiple ways. One way could be the standard pull, one way could be like kan-ra’s multiple flip. He could throw one out and then throw a second and then whip flame along them. Some of the cool stuff they usually only use in x-ray/super moves for the character.

Maybe he could use some Omega-Red moveset.

Horizontal one which starts combo, horizontal one which deals damage and knockdown, angled one which damages and knockdowns, shadow horizontal version which deals damage, inflicts fire dot(PD/real damage) and starts combo