Revamped Forum's Censoring

what about “penis”…

I can’t resist.

blumpkin

I noticed the other day that “murder” is censored, and considering that that is what Thunders Instinct is called; “Murder of Crows”, it probably shouldn’t be.

You motherfathers. I hate all this itching that is caused by the censoring. Just fudging loosen up the censoring. You sun of the beaches. So how let’s see what gets censored because I want to try it out,

Snake cheese, hotdogging, mrs.turnover, rubberhorse, cooter, diggin’spot, butterface, salty pearls, moister oyster, clamburger,
<(<3), greasy belfry, jimmy cap, pokathots, hot pockets,

Test2

Lol these tests have me dying. :laughing:

Now how about these words: butt-head, butt-munch, butt-wipe, butt-hole, fartknocker, bunghole, dilweed, dilhole, butt-dumpling, ■■■-wipe, ■■■-munch, butt-knocker :laughing:

Muddy Buddies, Twinky Shot, Butter-fingered, Banana Nut Squash, Beaver gate, Nub Rub, Coin slot, Horsey Holster, Cocoa Tunnel Of Love, Navy Gravy, Hairy Pie, Twin Pack Sack, Sugar Boogers, Baboon Quarter, Dry Rub, Dude-ception, Rusty Pipes, Great Ape Grapes, agujero de placer, Raspberry Diver, Gutter Clutter, San Francisco Mud Bath, Lube Runner, Texas Loins, Candy Creek, LoliPoped.

Can we rename this to “The KI Censor Bug Reporting & Test Thread”?

2 Likes