Revamped Forum's Censoring

So… I guess we’re no longer aloud to say things like “stu pid” or “he ll” as they’re being censored. Anyone else think this is a little over the top?

2 Likes

Personally I think all sensoring is dumb, but that’s just me. The old forums had that down perfect, everyone knew that there was a line that you couldn’t cross and it was rarely crossed.

2 Likes

Right now, based on the list that had to import, and the speed at which it had to be completed, there are a lot of words (close to 1,000 I think) which ended up censored. In the coming days I will be combing through that list and removing things that aren’t completely egregious.

Side note - if you know something is banned, and you have an issue with it, prooooobably should just send one of the staff a note about it instead of, you know, purposefully trying to bypass the filter to prove a point, albeit somewhat justified.

Please and thanks.

Alright, thanks for the reply. At least we know it’s not going to be like this forever haha.

Now I gotta try it hell stupid ■■■■ ■■■■ bullshit ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■■■ vagina penis damn.

Funny :smile:

2 Likes

ROFL. I guess we will just call this testing, right?!

3 Likes

Well… May I ask, what was that really long one? xD

wait, “■■■■■■■” made it through all that? @rukizzel your censor is broken bro :joy:

2 Likes

Right? Let’s see if ■■■■■■■ works now?

Now. It’s outta here.

1 Like

Prepare for many ■■■■■■■■!

wait, the plural ■■■■■■■ is censored, but singular clearly isnt. This is broken! xD

3 Likes

Can we still say “Thunder’s retro” and “KI2 Orchid”?

If so, the world will not end.

Yet.

(j/k)

2 Likes

Yeah, a little overboard. What the hell.

1 Like

Haha, you got censored! This is great! xD

2 Likes

It was a soft one too, the opposite of heaven is apparently censor worthy.

So is the plural of ■■■■■■■.

Well having one is just anatomy, more than one makes you some kind of freak. Simple biology.

I think if the “opposite of Heaven” is capitalized, then it should be allowed, since you’re naming the specific place. Most people who use it as a curse don’t capitalize it in the process. Sure, people could capitalize it and still use it as a curse, but at that point I think the moderators can probably step in.

Alternatively, you could just not allow it at all and people will simply have to use terms like “underworld” for example.

I wouldn’t mind multiple assh- uhh, butts.

1 Like

This has become the greatest thread ever haha

3 Likes