Retro Stages Project

Yes but KI isn’t an UE4 game. Plus you need to program it so it works, the characters work properly, add it to the UI, etc. That video doesn’t actually have any fighting going on. Plus the background isn’t as dynamic as the ones we have. It isn’t easy to just add stages.

It’s all 1s and 0s in the end… :sweat_smile:

Fans “work” for free. The amount of hours it took that guy to do this in his spare time would have cost the company to pay said employee.

And how much do they make?

1 Like

I can’t tell you the wages IG pays its employees. :expressionless:

2 Likes

If fan’s can pump out this type of quality and are willing to do it for free why not higher the fan’s?

1 Like

Development doesn’t work like that…plus there is no guarantee that what they do will work in this KI. This KI isn’t UE4. Do the fans know how to work with the hex engine? Can they make the stage work into the game and have minimal bugs?

1 Like

You never know if you don’t try. Make the engine available to fan’s and see what they can do 1st before saying nothing will work.

1 Like

It isn’t that easy. It isn’t really the developers fault because of this though. It is more of Microsoft’s fault. We still don’t even have mods yet :frowning:

1 Like

yeah this is True I would love mods

1 Like

Yeah. At this point, mods would make everyone happy. Want classic stages? Mods. Don’t want them? Don’t use them. Fair trade.

1 Like

Yeah and you can fix all them Retro Costume to.

2 Likes

Could you take a guess?

1 Like

This is another type of graphic work. He brings the images in high resolution, without changing anything. My artwork instead reinterpret, remodeling, maintaining the classic style.

this evening that topic will undergo a major renovation.

@rukizzel @IronGalaxy @TheKeits make this retro happens.

1 Like

Can you do Jago’s stage next

2 Likes

Spinal secret stage next.

1 Like

Excellent !

1 Like

The thing I like about these stages is the simplicity. Just a battleground with a cool background. I find it relaxing yet intense at the same time.

2 Likes