Rate The Last Video Game You Purchased!

So the title pretty much explains what to do. Whenever you get a new game feel free to let us know what you thought of it. I guess to make it simple we’ll go with a 5 STAR rating system. Obviously 1 star wouldn’t be as good as 5 stars. (If you can’t grasp this concept you may want to leave. lol)

I’ll start…

Game - Halo Wars 2
Rated - :star: :star: :star: :star:

It was a while ago but here’s mine.

Game - Pokemon Sun
Rating - :star: :star: :star: :star:

The game overall is great and the new music really adds to the fun factor but the missing mega evolution stones and weak post game content bring it down for me. Really hurting to get my Mega Mawile back. The Ultra Beasts are okay.

1 Like

Game: Stardew Valley
Rating: :star: :star: :star: ¹/₂

Great game, but can be a bit slow and mundane at times.

2 Likes

Skyrim Special Edition.

5 stars…needs no explanation why, everyone already knows.

2 Likes

i think it was resident evil 7, but i havent opened it yet (im making my lady playit so i can film her. she is TERRIFIED of scary movies so…this outta be good)

before that i think it was… resident evil 4. still havent opened it, same reason.

before that was INSIDE. Made her play that too. Watching her play that made it a 10/10 for me and inspired me to film her and show the world what theyre missing out on. Like seriously… its hilarious. She tearing up the whole time hehehehe

also, INSIDE : :star::star::star::star::star: cause i love artsy sh*t

1 Like

Last games I bought were Splatoon, Pokkén, and Shivel Knight and I haven’t played them yet.

Here’s one

For Honor
Rating: :star::star::star::star:

Its a good game, rough around the edges but it’s still fun.

Game: For Honor
Rated: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Gameplay may seem intimidating at first, but once you get the hang of it, it’s fun! Takes serious practice though but the game also feels like a whole new genre on top of it. I actually feel like the warrior I’m playing as.

Total War Warhmmer :star::star::star::star: because I purchased it at 12 dollars otherwise it would have been less…

Oh, you need to play Shovel Knight! It’s so good! It’s the best when it comes to modern-made, classic-style platformers.
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 Like

@GothVampirella Are you going to make a comprehensive list of averages in the OP of every game mentioned thus far? It’d be work, but I think it might be a good idea. :wink:

1 Like

Game: Halo Wars 2.
Rating::star::star::star:1/2

Great game with a much more balanced roster than the original but the short and almost lackluster campaign and soundtrack put me off. There’s also a ■■■■ ton of bugs and glitches that crash the game and make the controls on console annoying when compared to the first one.

The lack of certain aspects that other RTS games have is also a bit annoying like only be able to choose two colors in a skirmish which are red & blue, or the lack of maps and the difficulty from the first one that scaled with your skill.

Overall I liked the game but it just doesn’t grab my attention like the first one did still a good game I’d recommend to anyone looking to get into the RTS genre.

Nioh :star::star::star::star::star::+1:

1 Like

Overwatch

:star::star::star::star::star:

And this is really impressive for me considering I don’t like or play first person shooters but this game pretty much takes care of all the things I dislike about the typical COD style game.

1 Like

Ummm… No. lol
I’m beautiful therefore I’m lazy. <— Best excuse ever.

2 Likes

Injustice Gods Among Us
:star2::star2::star2:1/2

Gameplay is fun but back ground to dull and interactive being unblockable hurt my enjoyment. To many Zoning/Defensive characters in my opinion.

Oh, got another one, though it technically doesn’t count under the “purchased part”

AM2R (Another Metroid 2 remake)

It’s a fan game, and hard to find since Nintendo issued a take-down notice the day it came out, but damn if it’s not the best Metroid game I’ve played since probably Super Metroid. Awesome, awesome game. If you can find it online somewhere I would highly recommend playing it. So good…

:star::star::star::star::star:

1 Like

Star Wars Battlefront EA Ultimate Edition. Got it for $40 bucks at Gamestop. :star: :star: :star: Graphics and sound is amazing. Gameplay is meh but no offline content that keeps me engaged like BF2 did.

Golly, that reminds me that I still haven’t played it yet. It’s been sitting in my folders for a while now.

I heard it’s the biggest love letter to Metroid fans! Shame Nintendo isn’t as welcoming of fan games like Sega is.

Queue "Sega does what Nintendon’t"
Hue hue

Dishonored 2 :star::star::star::star:

cannot wait to play the new Prey game thats coming our way. Dishonored/Bioshock fused together to make that one, and its looking amazing!

1 Like