RASH's ULTRA

I have been doing the Trials in Master section of the game…I chose " 50 hit ultra in practice" and it took me to the character select screen…I chose Spinal and it went straight to the practice match against…RASH! He has all of his moves that were not in the beta and I placed on Killer difficulty to see if he would Ultra and HE DID!!! Many Times! LOL
CHECK IT OUT!!!
Here is the link and I embedded the link but it didn’t seem to show up as I am posting this.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=82ddeec3075cecc!154&authkey=!AHPpvqPS1kgemsY&ithint=video%2Cmp4

9 Likes

hope Kim just shows up

1 Like

Tahnk you. I can finally here the beat. Will try this.

1 Like

I know right!!!?? I’ve been hoping I can go back in and Shago appear or Something else new lol!
I have to leave for a bit but when i get back later I’m going to try again and see what happens.

But this hasn’t been seen before… besides those at IG/MS this hasn’t been revealed that I know of…plus he has the other moves that weren’t available during the beta…he also looks a bit more detailed?

1 Like

I got it to work, thanks for the heads up.

6 Likes

Trying non stop right now.

How many times did you have to try?

Maybe ten or so. Wasn’t really counting.

K. I am getting Aria/Thunder a lot.

Can you record as him or just watch the CPU?

That’s a cool find that will now quickly be patched out…

I love that he kind of styles on you at the end of his Ultra, too. Good stuff. Thanks for posting this.

2 Likes

Please don’t patch it. NOOOOOOOO. I NEED TO LEARN HIM EARLY. I NEED TO SET THE CPU ULTRA RASH RECORD.

1 Like

Got him:) YESSSSSS

2 Likes

CPU ULtra Rash record? How would you do that?

Wait until the CPU does the highest Ultra a CPU ever done. Not owrking though. I give up. Got some footage though and making stuff with it.

I had the CPU double ultra me last night. It was Cinder…and i was very surprised it did this on Hard difficulty

ha! got him on first try! thanks for the tip.

1 Like

YOOOO! the beat on his ultra is the battle toads pause theme! That’s all kinds of awsome.

7 Likes

Wow can’t believe the community got this sooner than the KI guys even with them saying they would share it “Next week” three weeks ago.

1 Like

Wow. This makes me happy! Well, at least the community can stop saying IG Doesn’t acknowledge our posts and threads.

(Not calling anyone out) :smile:

2 Likes