Rash's Stage in KI

As stated earlier by @PottyMonster , Rash will not have a stage

Yea I agree. Even if Season 3 only has 3 stages, I donā€™t see why they couldnā€™t just add them later (I know they said it will only have 3 stages, not it will launch with 3 stages, but After season 3 Iā€™d still like them to make stages for the characters that didnā€™t get oneā€¦).

Thatā€™s one of the reasons why I donā€™t want the more stages discussions to die. If thereā€™s still an outcry about it well after the new & shiny of season 3 has worn off Iā€™d think itā€™d be much more likely that they would rethink their position on adding more stages.

2 Likes

Agreed. I would rather a complete game with 27 characters and stages than a bloated roster with clones, shadows, guests and Rashā€™s music on Mayaā€™s stage.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure why smelly Arbiter got a stage while Mira and Gargos arenā€™tā€¦you know the actual Killer Instinct characters lol I mean I get why he gets one since heā€™s a guest from a huge AAA title and all, but I feel like if any character in S3 should have gotten a stage its Gargos. Though I guess he could share with Shago/Omen or maybe Kan-Ra (Since it is implied he emerges from the portal there)

maybe a cameo on the stage of rare and other microsof franchise ā€¦ or the other battle toads

i would like to see a swamp stage for rash.

trere could be a tree house like, it could be like donkey kongā€™s house, with rare artifacts inside.

a frog band

crocodiles, mosquitoes and the swamp creatures

and at the ultra phase the whole scene goes disco.