Rash's Stage in KI

We might see it in the Season 3 launch trailer.

1 Like

Not only that Rash is AND became the very 1st character in KI Season 3 to get not one but TWO taunts which make it all the MORE hilarious and hysterical especially in Rashā€™s case :laughing: :joy:

2 Likes

Either on an exoplanet or an exomoon. Thatā€™s all Iā€™m going to say on that since Iā€™ve never really play Battletoads back on the Super Nintendo :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@lewisthewizard

Is there a date set for it to premier?

1 Like

Not yet but i do know its out in march

1 Like

Is Rash actually going to get a stage? Has this been confirmed? Iā€™m not getting any feelings that he is which is worrying! Iā€™d have thought we would have seen it last weekendā€¦or at least heard something about it. It will be really unfair if the Arbiter gets a stage and Rash doesnā€™t. Plus, creativity potential for Rashā€™s stage is huge!

Iā€™m guessing the only reason we didnā€™t see it this past week was to not overshadow the hype that is Kim Wu. Either that or thereā€™s just a few tweaks to be made. We didnā€™t get to see a character select screen either, or even anything other than the main menu screen.

I would agree with this because itā€™s probably one of the most, if not the most memorable stage in the series.

The Turbo Tunnel would be the most obvious choice, because that stage has tortured countless childrenā€™s souls (mine included) till this very day. back then, i didnt foresee myself buying a game i would not be able to beat until my 30s. YUP. the turbo tunnel was the rock of which many a childā€™s dream of greatness was dashed upon in a violent bloody manner. of course, if they went with the battletoadā€™s ship thatā€™d be pretty cool. maybe even The Dark Queenā€™s tower?

THE TURBO TUNNEL

#OH HECK NO

(Screams)

1 Like

^^^^you see, the damage persists to this very day. another victim of the turbo tunnel has come forward. i am rocking in my chair right now from the horrible memories.

LOL I actually played it yesterday, in Rare Replay. My soul was screaming inside, but I was determined to beat itā€¦

1 Like

im at the officeā€¦i think im gonna fire it up on the NES emulator. damn it, wtf am i thinking. LOL

Donā€™t get it banned at work. You know Games are banned at work places. You know better!

LOL XD

1 Like

the ROM site is firewalled. ā– ā– ā– ā–  ING ā– ā– ā– ā–  ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  ā– ā– ā– ā–  ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  goddamn it ā– ā– ā– ā– 

I hate the turbo tunnel. Nightmares incoming.

I was hoping to see the Character Select Screen too! Maybe IG/MS are still developing Season 3 UI?

Bumping because I really want to see Rash get a stage. Every other character has their own stage (well, Shadow Jago and Omen share one, but theyā€™re bonus characters, I guess), so why canā€™t Rash have one? Even if it isnā€™t an immediate thing, I feel like it should be added at some point. Plus, I really want to hear an extended, dynamic version of his trailer theme for the background music on it.

As for what the stage itself would be? Gonna have to agree with others here in saying the Turbo Tunnel. Maybe it could be on a platform flying through the tunnel. I think thatā€™d be cool, given that there is no other stage like it in KI yet.

Not only is Rash not getting a stageā€¦most of the Season 3 cast arenā€™t getting stages either. Only Kim, Arbiter and Tusk.

Sorry to break it to you like this.

I would like to see a stage that has several elements from various stages in the Battletoads all rolled together. Like have the stage itself be a fairly basic terrain with maybe a volcano in the far background ala Battlemaniacs lvl1, maybe have some holes in the ground that snakes keep popping up out of & diving back into. & then have Zitz & Pimple pop up every now & then ride by in the various vehicles that have been used in the Battletoads games like the turbo bike, the jets, maybe a surfboard occasionally, that spinny ball-thing with handlebarsā€¦