Random Character Tournament Vol. 5: Rememberance Edition šŸ™ (CONCLUDED)

Well now you know :wink:

Bad news peopleā€¦

well for me mostlyā€¦

You guys may already know my mum to be a bitā€¦devilishā€¦

Well, we made an agreement where Iā€™d be there for the tournament from 3PM GMT to 5PM GMT, then go back on at 7PM GMT to 9PM GMT. So @ItzTymeToDul and @lewisthewizard will handle commentating and the bracket (both of them have the keys to the bracket, donā€™t worryā€¦), while @AlejG handles the stream when Iā€™m gone.

If my matches come up, Just leave them, and Iā€™ll do them once I come online again.

I literally tried staying for the whole thing, but I canā€™t seem to get the words from her :expressionless:

I understand that Iā€™m not able to fully commit the day to it, but this is something I cannot take over and say for myself. I bet itā€™s clear that 70% of people playing donā€™t know that Iā€™m 14 years old :wink:

3 Likes

Dude. DONā€™T WORRY. we need you but the ship week run the same.

2 Likes

Youā€™re 14? I thought you were older.

1 Like

Lol. This proves it.

3 Likes

I have a special announcement to make.

V5 will most likely be the last time that I play KI and hereā€™s why: Last night I had about 7 matches or so and they reminded me of why I donā€™t play this game as frequently as I used to. This game just provokes too much frustration and anxiety, even when I think of it as just fun. I donā€™t understand how people are getting better at this game, so much that they might as well be hacking.

Anyway, Iā€™ll be posting those matches as a farewell tribute to myself and this game and finally V5 will be the last time I ever play this game. Itā€™s been fun knowing you all and having a common interest with you all has been a great experience, I feel very welcomed for the first time in a long while.

#find1oftheonez #whereiskirt #savekirtrichard

What do you mean?

These are possibly the only recorded matches from V4:

From winners (@BiyemAssi237 ):

In losers (@blandestjohn ):

Eliminated from losers ():

I didnā€™t do so good in V4. Letā€™s see how things go with fulgore in V5.

1 Like

Goodluck bro

1 Like

Chill out, man. I assume youā€™re talking about Ranked? Have long sets with players from the forums, there are plenty respectable folk here and a lot of threads willing to help analyze your game and teach you how to improve your game.

2 Likes

Hey I just noticed, youā€™re not going to be in V5?

Hereā€™s a question for everyone: How good are you with the random character you got?

Iā€™m not the best fulgore player neither do I use him as much as I used to but I sure am better with him than hisako.

1 Like

Iā€™m the worst Orchid player youā€™ll ever see.

3 Likes

I am worst Hisako player. :wink:

1 Like

@BHswordsman09
@KevBones10

Lies! All lies!

Your fundamentals are too good to even consider having a ā€œworstā€ characterā€¦

How are you with general raam?

So soā€¦

Family trip man, had to leave my xbox at home. Since u have fulgore, body all these m** f** , i wanna see the gud players getting reckt by forum casuals

1 Like

Iā€™m horrible with Kim, if I even get an opponent on red bar then I can consider that a victory XD

1 Like

Donā€™t forget guys! The tournament is TOMORROW! If you have anyone that like to take one of the free spots that are open, please tell them to contact me via KI Forums!

1 Like