Random Character Tournament Vol. 4: Halloween Edition šŸŽƒ (CONCLUDED)

You could be Top 32 every month if you tried. Donā€™t use that to judge skill.

I have tried. 4x.

I feel to sluggish to stop thingsā€¦

@GalacticGeek Iā€™ve gotten my ā– ā– ā–  handed to me by @SonicDolphin117 and @BHswordsman09.

And I respect my loses, but then again, fighting pros is also a thing you can learn from.

Now I must rest in my test tubeā€¦

I hope weā€™re cool, Sonicā€¦:sob:

2 Likes

Iā€™m not disputing that, Slender. Iā€™m thinking about ways to get more people involved or to sign up. A tournament series will grow stagnant and boring for viewers with the same participants, top players, and winners every time.

i have only been on 2

Again, Iā€™m not mad at you. I just figured you would plan ahead for this kind of thing. Itā€™s tough running a tournament by yourself with a capture card that was uncooperative a few times without control over the challonge bracket.

Also, shoutouts to @Dayv0 for helping me out.

5 Likes

Man oh Man.

My internet cut out for a bit.

What did I miss?

1 Like

not much ^^ lol just a litle bit of drama

1 Like

Honestly, I respect that you are able to stand up and express your thoughts like this. I really do.

But unfortunately, I donā€™t have a button I can press to lower my skill level. So just because I enjoyed the game enough to play it enough to get to the level Iā€™m at, I canā€™t have fun with my friends anymore?

3 Likes

Oh ok.

I justā€¦ Hope everythingā€™s okā€¦?

eh just ignore it dont bother this has nothing to do with you man

4 Likes

Good advice.

1 Like

good glad i can help :blush:

This never pretended to be a non top players tournament. Everyone is wellcome, no matter how good or bad they are.

If you are not comfortable with this, @GalacticGeek, there is a solution: do not participate.

I had fun in every tournament, and I never pretended to win.

The objective of the Random tournament series is having fun with friends, not a competition between similar lvl characters. if you wanna have fun, you are wellcome. Otherwise, this is not your call.

3 Likes

i agree with you man you are so right

@GalacticGeek the point is to have fun in a tournament its never been about the prizes or anything i participated in theese tournaments to have fun and to test my skill against other never to win man cuzz then what do i learn then?

1 Like

Thatā€™s right, I had a lot of fun even though I lost.

4 Likes

im very glad you had fun man me too ^^

1 Like

i have been wating for this a long time :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

I donā€™t think youā€™re getting that one bro.

1 Like