Random Character Tournament Vol. 4: Halloween Edition 🎃 (CONCLUDED)

WE CHANGED:

I just woke up.

1 Like

me too! lol

I just won my 1st fight - my Sabrewulf against someone’s Aganos. He beat me bad in the 1st round, but I was still groggy and had barely 5 min. practice immediately prior. The 2nd round I realized his methods, and put up a much more aggressive defensive and counter-attack strategy while incorporating more varied attacks. To his credit, he tried to outzone me, and put up a much better fight in the 3rd round by taking me to my 2nd healthbar, but I was able to win with a blocked attack that was safe into a l.eclipse that hit FTW.

1 Like

This tournament. I’m out. I’l probably be out for the next one as well.

What happened dude?

He’s having severe connection issues… :’(

2 Likes

Yo where is Marbledecker at?

This. I don’t think I should participate in any online tournaments until I can sort the issues out.

My connection is 100% fine but I’m not getting invires. After I was DQ’d I invited my opponent to another lobby and it worked fine. Nothing surprises me anymore in the KI community

1 Like

do losers play off stream?

Yes

I gave @FeverAyeAye the win, need to go do something and I dont see him online.
Been a bit hectic for me this weekend, in addition to moving, my wife is also 6 weeks pregnant :grin: and has lot of pregnancy nausea :pensive: which means I have to do everything :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@FeverAyeAye send me an invite

my opponent is not online. He is my round two losers match.

feveraye isn’t online either

@blandestjohn you online?

Yeah

Do we need to have a match off stream?

yeah, send me an invite