Random Character Tournament Vol. 4: Halloween Edition šŸŽƒ (CONCLUDED)

Okay I just created a twitch account, who should I follow?

1 Like

Ill be busy moving all day tomorrow so Ill be in and out. Hoping I can time it just right and not miss a match. Please be sure to announce whos on deck when the current match is starting.

Ill try and follow the challongeā€¦I will not be able to follow the twitch chat since my chrome book died.

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure @SonicDolphin117 wonā€™t mind streaming using his Twitch app, we had no problems with him last time.

Hmmā€¦Letā€™s see, shall we?

At the moment, Twitch
Just in case, and if he agrees, Twitch

Iā€™ll message you that your match is ready, and send you an inviteā€¦If not, I could try messaging you on the Forums.

And since youā€™re in Round 2, you have a lot of time to do what youā€™re doing, and then once I message you, that means YOUā€™RE UP! :joy:

Heads up everyone, In England, weā€™ve had the clocks go back an hour, so now weā€™re referring our time for a while as GMT.

However, the tournament is STILL timed for 4pm BST, and since the timezone can still be used, thereā€™s no need to worry;

All of you would need to be online at the time of 4pm BST e.g.:

3PM GMT (Greenwich Mean Time, Englandā€™s timezone used currently)

11am EST
10am CST
1pm CEST (Donā€™t need to thank me @Dayv0)
8am PST

1 Like

Well, Iā€™ve had about an hour of rest tonight and I canā€™t fall back asleep soā€¦thisā€™ll be fun.

2 Likes

@DEClimax Just splash yourself with water and eat breakfast. It really helps you out even if you didnā€™t get enough rest haha

WOOT I WOKE UP EARLY. Now I can add some quick practice.

2 Likes

I got work 3 hours after the tournament starts so Iā€™ll see you guys there.

1 Like

That was with my capture card, not the twitch app. I can stream it if need be though, assuming the Elgato gods bless us. Though, if we do it this way, I once again cannot commentate (unless Iā€™m the only commentator). If we did our commentary through skype or something, thatā€™d be a different story.

1 Like

No practice for me. I am lucky that Iā€™ll even be back in time for the tourney

1 Like

Same. I got a flu shot in 30 minutes. Gonna make it just in time.

#DamnYouXenoverse2

1 Like

You and me are gonna spoop up this tourney :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

In just about 45 minutes, we go live!

Hype is building to an extent where it can spread like radiation waste!

My connection is so bad :frowning: Iā€™ll try my pc to see if it is better or else I might bail out.

1 Like

Iā€™m afraid that Skype will cut out our voices for a few seconds/minutes since our connection is overseas. This is why I donā€™t like having Skype involved when streaming tournaments.

Let me have a few games with you while streaming as a test. If it looks bad, Sonic can stream if he wants.

1 Like

I found a method so that I can commentate with others and record/stream it all, but I just need a little testing.

1 Like

Donā€™t worry, @Crainiak24 is streaming and itā€™s going very well.

Iā€™ll just hop on then. Still gonna archive it.

1 Like

WEā€™RE LIVE WITH THE TOURNAMENT!

1 Like

technical difficulties