Random Character Tournament Vol. 4: Halloween Edition 🎃 (CONCLUDED)

This thread

See you in RCT Vol. 5

8 Likes

Um, you don’t exactly come back from that.

Saying I have nothing but respect for the series means absolutely nothing when you have just claimed that the tournament is rigged and started a discussion that the person who won it shouldn’t have been allowed to enter because he is too good. You have actually been disrespectful, saying you have nothing but respect for the tournament doesn’t wash that away.

2 Likes

It’s not like I took this tournament effortlessly.

I know the kind of hopeless feeling you have. But not everyone in the world is the same skill level. You’re going to always have that one person in a tournament you fear. If not me, it would be someone else.

If you want to run sets sometime so you eventually learn how to beat me, then fine
but nothing is going to solve your issue with tournaments besides practice. Nobody’s gonna play violins for you.

2 Likes

There was nobody in this tournament that I feared though. That’s what made me so happy! I had a chance! Then someone backed out and you got in. I would’ve preferred it if someone else had entered or it was just left empty. We don’t have to have 26

The only way I win with you in the same tournament right now is if you get eliminated before I ever have to fight you, and because I know your skill, I know that won’t happen.

My issue is not my skill; it’s with my mind. I think and care too much to the point of being self-destructive.

1 Like

So who else will be competing in Vol.5?

See, here’s thing. You’re so convinced you’re gonna to lose to me that you get salty before you even start the match. Then you lose.

I really don’t want to rude (though I think we’ve both already crossed the line), but do you think it could be a personal problem? I never saw a single person complain about this in Vol.3 when three people got their mains.

6 Likes

I’m already there, and constantly telling myself to leave this conversation out of it.

and who made it to the top of those 3?

You are making it really hard to help you here. Maybe I’m not the best at communicating this, but I’m trying to genuinely solve your problem while trying not lose a friend.

And as you know, I am NOT in the mood for this right now after the stress I just went through.

3 Likes

:sob:

7 Likes

If I wasn’t already so, so used to this, I might be insulted by that.

8 Likes

There was nobody in this tournament that I feared though.

10 Likes

I do agree the loser bracket not being streamed made it feel a bit pointless, but to a degree its because all clarity was lost. Last tournament you could follow it and had a clear sense when it was your turn

Would it be possible to have a seperate stream for the loser rounds
or someway that someone could organise it, send the invites etc

2 Likes

It would have been longer if Losers were streamed

Good ideas.

1 Like

I stopped streaming the losers bracket we would’ve been there forever. And I had stuff to do.

1 Like

theese forums are very quiet dont know why

I noticed that also.

Like @Draigh said, couldn’t someone else stream them, create the lobby and send invites?