17
Respect man, being that good already, I know xenoraptor is young and isnt sonic in his teens aswell?
Maybe I’m just too old to learn properly ![]()
By the way, never really felt any interest in Cinder, but tried him out today, he really is awesome (even though half the time I dont know what I’m doing
)
I’m sorry…but WHAT are you doing IN Omen…I have it Personally from Gargos himself, that Omen wasnt made for that nefarious purpose ![]()
So get out and stop laughing ![]()
Omen is life. Omen is love.
I need that pic but with Arbiter’s face on it😂
omen and gargos is love they are the best
#RIP XENO AKA MEWTWO
GOT EXPOSED ON THE KI FORUMS
2001-2000 AND TEAM ROCKET
He will not be missed.
Re-incarnation dude, its all the rage ![]()
I will need to be born in a test tube again.
[spoiler]If you haven’t seen Pokemon: The First Movie, you won’t understand what I’ve said[/spoiler]
Edit: We’re going off-topic here.
I have and it almost made me cry (how do you blurry something) dont like admitting things made me cry ![]()
Ash was lucky he survived. I would’ve left him there, stone cold, and dead.
You can blur stuff out by clicking that gear icon next to the smiley face while writing a post. That gear icon will give you the option to “Hide Details”, “Blur Spoiler” or “Build Poll”.
Thanks, and back on track ![]()
@Sasuke99I @SonicDolphin117 @DulXboxOne @Dayv0 @Draigh @KevBones10 @SlenderCashew50
So I recently just had my talk with my mum over the dinner table and I told her how important the RCT series was to me and that it was ridiculously popular. I told her that you guys simply loved the creative idea and that you asked for a fourth volume. I also apologised to her about the tone I was giving her as well.
My mum said to me she just wasn’t impressed that I had the same problem where I would go onto the console from 10am to 7pm onwards. She understood how important the series was to me and you guys, but she just doesn’t want me playing KI all day and night. She said at 18, if I’m earning money from tournaments/career, and I have to do late night tournaments or training, she said it’s fine. But not at this age.
I completely understood everything she said, and that I apologise to everyone, to those who saw me in the stream chat, frustrated, and not calming down.
We eventually came to a conclusion that for any future RCTs, she says it’s best if I could just appear on-stream, commentating and competing in the tournament itself at 4pm onwards. She said it’s fine if I do that, but doing that and the Pre-Show is not good enough. But that doesn’t mean I’ll stop doing the Pre-Shows, that’ll be for people volunteering to do it for me.
I just thought I’d tag the people above who gave me advice yesterday, and to people that I’ve just met like @SlenderCashew50 and @SonicDolphin117, I’m never like that. People that I’ve known for quite a while like @lewisthewizard, @DulXboxOne, @Crainiak24 and @Marbledecker, they know I’m not like that at all.
Now back on track, Volume 4 has moved to Sunday, October 30th, for those who don’t know.
Signup page: http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/R66QGH6VdX
Edit: I also forgot to say, before we launched the tournament yesterday, my “thank you” speech, I also forgot to say that all my friends, don’t like or care about KI, and this being my favourite game, the forums has pretty much given me a place where I can talk to loads more KI fans, and that having this tournament series be a thing.
bro im glad at least it kind of worked out man happy for you
Sounds like a very mature solution mate ![]()
Sunday? I can’t join…
See where a nice, calm chat gets you? I’m happy for you man ![]()


