Random Character Tournament Vol. 3 (CONCLUDED)

Unfortunately, I had to go, so I couldn’t fight against @Sasuke99I and try to reach losers final, but I really enjoyed the tournament. It was really fun and I enjoyed a lot the commentary and the chat. Even with my bad english (@DulXboxOne, I’m coming at you! ).

Ggs to everyone I faced (@Draigh, @SlenderCashew50, @Somea2V, @SonicDolphin117)

5 Likes

ggs

1 Like

Gg’s everyone! Loved competing and making my first, if lackluster, top 8 appearance. Looking forward to leveling up and coming back with a vengeance on October 29th!

1 Like

If we could somehow make it so that volume 4 is on a Sunday, I would be ecstatic. I absolutely loved commentating volume 2 and It’s not likely that I would be available on a Saturday for volume 4.

1 Like

@PVXenoraptor In grand finals, swordsman reset the bracket 3-2 (IIRC), then I beat him 3-1 and took the tournament.

Also, you forgot the secret boss fight with PinkDiamond on your moments list LMAO

2 Likes

What? PinkDiamond came on stream?

Yeah she randomly joined our lobby and had a match with @Sasuke99I it was hilarious.

You can see it at 3:11:00 in Part 3 of the archive.

Oh yes. You did just hear the word “archive.” :wink:

Here you go!

1 Like

DUDE I’M DOOOONNNEEEEE!!!

Sasuke beat her Kim too!

1 Like

Volume 4 has moved to Sunday.

1 Like

I might not be able to take part then because I have to get up early for college on Monday.

Damn, that sucks. We’ll see when the time comes round.

I have half-term when Halloween is around so I’m fine myself. It always happens with my school. I can actually train longer than an hour🙌

1 Like

It’s actually weird getting talks from my dad about KI. The weird part is that I completely understand every single word that he says, and he gives good pointers but I know that he can’t play the game. Even yesterday, there was some good advice.

3 Likes

You actually got a talking to from your dad for losing to Kim Wu?

Oh dear XD

5 Likes

that was pretty funny that part with his dad lol

1 Like

What exactly did he tell you?

After V2, My dad told me to just keep calm when playing my matches and accept what your opponent has against you. In which that advice helped me a lot. That’s how I won against Mrbevis’s Sadira in the Losers Bracket.

My Hisako is confirmed to be better than my Arbiter Kappa

1 Like

i would lose my mind if my mom talk to me for losing against a girl in a fighting game :confused:

You thought I was joking? It wasn’t a long talk but it was a talk lol

He told me that he thinks my Counter Breaking is poor. Mainly because he saw that I wasn’t Counter Breaking when @SonicDolphin117 was breaking my Trailblazer juggles, which is something I do have trouble with for Trailblazer. I’m always scared that if I do it and miss, I look like an idiot and there goes my combo. I only try to Counter Break when I’m certain they’ll do it so mainly when they have Burnout on since they’ll most likely want to get that white life off. I don’t know if I should be saying this lol

4 Likes

Just remember to buffer your counter breaker right before your juggle hits connect so you guarantee you’ll catch me if I try to break. It is frustrating to miss a counter breaker by a few frames, but that didn’t stop me, did it?

And yes, I half thought you were joking LOL

1 Like

I used to counter break so much, and I still do, but not as much as I did around the time of V2. I remember counter breaking @Dayv0 about 4 times in one match when we did our league sets.

I also got a counter breaker on SightlessKombat’s Mira, 5 seconds into the match in Ranked. But he, unfortunately for me, won me over.

Just curious, but may I ask how old you are?