Random Character Tournament Vol. 3 (CONCLUDED)

はい。

English: Yes.

Damn that’s hurtful.

Hopefully they’ll patch that stuff soon because then it would be super-hard for you to play normally.

I will just have to avoid Crescendo at all cost.

1 Like

Or just do it backwards lol

1 Like

I got a better idea…

Let me just reverse my entire controller!

4 Likes

GENIUS :persevere:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Well, fml, I won’t be able to compete on this one either after all -_-’ just got a last minute shift, a colleague took a sick day of leave, I gotta fill in.

Looks like real life doesn’t want me playing on these tourneys =(

Hope you guys have a good one, once again. And sorry about this a second time, @PVXenoraptor =/

1 Like

I can’t express that phrase enough, “life is a pisstake, that’s all”.

Don’t worry bro, I’m sure we will have a player who can fill in your spot for my baby girl (Riptor).

1 Like

I GOT THIS! Lol why not. My Riptor sucks though XD.

@Sasuke99I I thought you couldn’t play :joy:

I can teach you my Riptor skills :wink:

Well I can stream so might as well play. The problem is that I hope the stream doesn’t lag too badly.

1 Like

@Sasuke99I you just saved everyone’s lives! If there’s lag, and everyone is having that issue even when watching it, we might need to reset the stream.

Edit: The sign up page is on the Original post.
And also I’m pretty sure you’ll be commentating along with Me and @DulXboxOne?

Three should be fine.

1 Like

Nah. I prefer this!

4 Likes

Damm, was originally supposed to be going against Dul who is playing thunder so I kept practicing breaking thunder’s combos and now the brackets have changed XD, guess I’m now practising breaking mira’s combos XD

Hyped for Saturday!

2 Likes

@T1AORyanBay REMEMBER: Do not make the same mistake I did and not Shadow Counter.

Mira hits twice, easy Shadow Counters.

Oh you didn’t need to worry about my combos. You just need to know when and where to block.

Can’t wait for this! Let the skulls fly!!

Hey!! Dont help the man :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It doesn’t matter, I’m still going to get my ■■■ kicked XD