Random Character Tournament Vol. 3 (CONCLUDED)

Panic mode engaged.

5 Likes
2 Likes

looks around to see if no one is watching

presses button

3 Likes

3 Likes

(Hits panic button with an RKO)

2 Likes

If I convince my parents to let me wakeup early enough,I can stream the pre-show. Nothing is standing in my way for streaming the whole fights. I did have some complaints on some lag on stream though.

1 Like

Now that we know what the update changes are, we’re going to have a bit more fun as we figure things out with our respective characters before this weekend, I think. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It wasn’t as bad as my streaming however. It only had a few minor lag bits but that was because of the amount of people in the lobby and party.

True, I hope you’ve read the Maya changes (if there’s any)!

I need to check if they touched any of my mains and Hisako, since I got her for the tournament.

I’ll stream if needed on Sunday. Probably won’t make it in the preshow though.

1 Like

That’s fine, the tournament matters most.

If @SonicDolphin117 can get his streaming on the Xbox done well, he can stream the pre-show, if he agrees to.

Still working on it. Gotta figure out the teredo address stuff and after that it should be just fine.

1 Like

Alright, this will be up on the OP too

#On Tournament Day (September 24th)
Obviously we do the usual, Pre-Show at 12pm and Tournament at 4pm.
Whoever is streaming the tournament itself, probably @Sasuke99I, if he wants to, he will do his usual, say in the stream chat and ask you who do you think will win this current match using strawpolls etc.
Brackets are NOT final until the 23rd.
Also, everyone should be online, and exist (I’ve checked, everyone is real :joy:),

#Ways To Check-in
So as you guys may already know, the Check-in for the tournament will happen on the 24th between 10am-4pm.
You can physically check yourself in on the Challonge page, or I can check you in, the ways to have me know you’re ready:

Check yourself in on the Challonge page here: www.challonge.com/KIRNDMCHARTOUR_V3
Message @PVXenoraptor or @DulXboxOne on Xbox Live (GTs: PV Xenoraptor, DulXboxOne)
Post on this thread
**Watch/Chat at the Pre-Show on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/stormsasuke180
Tweet or message the KI Random Character Tournament Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/KIRNDMCHARTOUR
Chat on the Twitch stream, before Tournament Kick-off, the streaming will start 3:45pm BST, since a few things will be talked before play.

There’s a variety of ways to have yourself checked in! I am sure to get this one hyped up, so please tell and share this tournament before it all goes down on September 24th.

Remember to tell them the official times of the events (All happens on the 24th):

PRE-SHOW
12pm British Summer Time (London, England)
7am Eastern Standard Time (New York, United States of America)
1pm Central European Standard Time (Madrid, Spain)
6am Central Standard Time (Louisiana, United States of America)

TOURNAMENT LAUNCH
4pm British Summer Time (London, England)
11am Eastern Standard Time (New York, United States of America)
5pm Central European Standard Time (Madrid, Spain)
10am Central Standard Time (Louisiana, United States of America)

Also looking for someone who knows how to make overlays for Twitch using Photoshop, or anything else that works. PM me and I’ll ask you what we’ll need on-stream.

~Kieran

Tagging everyone: @FallofSeraphs76 @FeverAyeAye @blandestjohn @spurs4life67 @T1AORyanBay @gr1mgr1n84 @discomilitia

3 Likes

@KevBones10 @GalacticGeek @Marbledecker @Skryba @Sheptastic0312 @Dayv0 @BHswordsman09 @oTigerSpirit @SonicDolphin117 @Somea2V

3 Likes

@Draigh @hippie103 @manga824131

2 Likes

Hey, can you please look my Arbiter’s swag glitch combos thread? You will love it.

1 Like

I saw that a couple hours ago. That was gnarly dude.

1 Like

Lol, thank you. New video coming soon
 :wink:

RIP Sadira.

1 Like

NEW VIDEO IS HEEEERRRREE!

1 Like