Random Character Tournament Vol. 3 (CONCLUDED)

I got thunder. I’m mad hyped

1 Like

I get to use Maya to fight Arbiter, and if I win, I get to fight Rash.

Great…

One can shoot the daggers and the other can eat them.

SIGH :unamused:

1 Like

You, Crainiak and Dayv0 were thinking Shago or Eyedol to win this volume, and both of those characters are assigned to very good players, so you might be correct😉

I have to face Gargos first, and if I beat him, I face Eyedol. -_-

1 Like

Oh you man when I said the boss from each Season is coincidentally winning each volume? Gotcha!

1 Like

I have not practiced once with Aria, that’s how salty I am lol

If I even manage to win one game, I’ll go home happy.

1 Like

@PVXenoraptor I just noticed you’re practicing against Kim Wu in that screenshot.

You’re a smart man.

1 Like

Please dont practice, I’m set to fight you and I would like a fighting chance :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Still good chance you might win regardless :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Pffffft while using Aria? Give yourself some credit lol I am pretty garbos with a select handful of characters. I play like a complete different person believe me.

You got this! :smiley:

3 Likes

Lets hope, havent been able to get on much the last week and always get nervous in ‘serious’ matches. :disappointed_relieved: Add to that, that I’m not killer level :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Doh!

…R.I.P. Draigh lol

I’m serious, though, I haven’t practiced Aria, I don’t much plan to either. I will familiarize myself with her fundamentals but nothing crazy.

3 Likes

Are you okay to stream for this volume?

Pre-Show and the full tournament?

I suppose if you really need me to, I’ll wake up a bit early for the pre-show. No big deal.

EDIT: Out of curiosity, what exactly are we doing during the pre-show? And how do you want me to set up the dual commentary? I usually use skype.

2 Likes

LOL no.

Wait? You play on Windows 10?

I could play on either Xbox or Win10, really doesn’t matter.

The way I set up the commentary is that I have both my Xbox’s skype and my computer’s skype going. I mute one of the account’s mics and use that account for recording the chat audio.

I mean if you’ve got any other ideas that are simple for me to use, then I’m all for it. I stream using an Elgato capture card.

Use the Xbox, the Twitch app has an option where you can stream/broadcast voices from a XBL party, so you won’t need Skype or your capture card for streaming.

What we do in the Pre-Show? We talk about the tournament in general, the players in this volume, the Character assignment, and KI Merchandise/Definitive Edition/Shadow Lords/Eighty Sixed/Ultimate Source to promote the game’s sales.

Were it so easy…

My twitch app has been failing to work for years now. I could try to get it working again, but I wouldn’t count on it.

It’s a good thing I’ve got a few days to see what I can do.

It seems really tempting for me to attempt to wake up early and stream just the pre-stream but it isn’t worth it lol.

It’s not worth it? Why?

Oh god, okay. IF @Sasuke99I is able to, and if he has no homework or anything in the way and if he agrees to, he could stream for us as he usually does. But knowing that school’s is in his way, The whole stream thing might turn into Vol. 1’s nightmare again (we waited hours to configure stream before the actual tournament).

But if your Twitch app works, then that’ll be lifesaving. If not, try reinstalling the app. If that doesn’t work, god save us all.

I found another method that might work without skype. I’ll test it and get back to you. It’s basically my skype method except a little simpler and without skype.

Now is not the time to panic.

1 Like