Stage Ultras for season One Stages?
Any other way to end a fight?
Omen Costumes and Accessories?
Shadow Jago Costumes and Accessories?
General RAAM Stage?
Rash Stage?
Mira Stage?
Eyedol Stage?
Rewards for owners of all 3 Ultra Editions?
More Holliday/Christmas Costume accessories?
Orchid Titty Flash…really I know a girl named Orchid make it happen :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Paper or Plastic?

Can we raise The level cap from 50 to 100 Then on to prestige veteran

2 Likes

And last rank 200 Levels

2 Likes

When can we expect the accessories for Shadow Jago and Omen? and another question, In the future will we see any patches that add new moves to some characters, similar to how Spinal received his down>down 3Punches in the recent update?

would be possible add a 2017 advanced anti-aliasing filter?

Missing character stages and basic arcade mode. Please?

1 Like

Now that season 3 has been over for a while , would you guys be willing to add in the missing stages for the game if we paid for them as a pack or individually, whatever worked best for you guys.

Will things like tusks black eye glitch and his unbelievably bad tearing in his underarms, especially in his retro, ever be fixed ?

Would you guys ever consider touching up tusk’s and Kim wu’s face ? They’re the only two human characters in the game who have bad facial designs for some reason and because all the other characters look so good, it makes thier bad facial designs stand out even more.

Yeah it came up on my install menu aswell when I was downloading the gold pack for some reason. Maybe it’s a codename for his terror skin?

When is this thread gonna be locked?
It’s not Wednesday anymore Lol

:stuck_out_tongue:

Honestly, this is the one thing that rubs me raw about IG. The “we worked on stages so you have to play on them, regardless of rig and performance optimization” just feels petty, almost petulant.

They could just enforce a ‘no training stage’ rule at tourneys.

Just saiyan.

I don’t have any questions that haven’t already been asked, but I’ve been reading thru the thread and had to chime in there. Playable training stage would only be a boon, especially now that the game is on PC.

No, but I laughed at it. Honestly, it’s an idea we considered before. Went with cheerleader

4 Likes