Questions for 12/9 HOLIDAY TEXTUAL STREAM GO HERE

In Shadow Lords is there a chance we can see more the those character specific artifacts that the S3 characters gotten?

Are there more plans to explore the Killer Instinct lore that have not been announced already?

Any x-mas related game dev stories that you can tell?

In general, what would you tell the community with where Killer Instinct began and where it is at now?

How about an actually important question: When is controller support getting fixed???

1 Like

Kill a mimic with shago’s ultimate are so satisfaying :smiling_imp:

Long ago, on another thread @TempusChaoti has stated that the dev team ain’t gave up on ultimate combo idea for all the characters, so its been 3 years since game launch, and KI enthusiasts have been asking for this feature since then. Can i stop dreaming about this KI game having finishing moves avaliable for all the KI cast?

Can you do platinum costumes for machine characters like Fulgore, ARIA and Riptor?

From 1 - 5, how hard it is to give us a toggle on the shadow colors of the shadow moves? (black goes with everything)

It is possible, even through a community fundraiser, have visual updated full vfx bodies for the shadow skins like Omen?

It is possible, even through a community fundraiser, have multiplayer tag team co-op mode on shadow lords?

Can we have a fundraiser to make Omen the mimic & shadow shapeshifter master of KI? Just like Shang Tsung for example. If we have a mimic master the shadow lords lore would be much more consistent.

Shadow lab stage?

Joanna Dark?

Thanks. Its just my thoughts on how this KI game would reach solid AAA quality.

2 Likes

Well you’re nice.

1 Like

@BlitzedKraig Anyway you can comment on my request to change the Exhibition search criteria? Is this a possibility and what are your thoughts on this idea cutting down on people leaving the match up screen due to fear of playing higher ranked players.
Thank you

What can we expect to see for the game in 2017?
How many Shadow Lords updates can we expect?

If Microsoft asked you to work on a sequel to KI 2013 for the Xbox One Scorpio or just a sequel in general, how willing would you be to work on that next iteration of the game? I can understand if you guys are a little burnt out, but for what it’s worth, I think you’ve done well keeping the game updated and going for these past 2 years.

Would Cinder be one of the characters available at launch for that sequel as well?

As another Cinder related question, could you consider maybe either increasing the walk forward distance on Third Degree (all strengths) by a tad or increasing the distance on his cr.mk by just a touch?

Would it be hard to create an option to hide the entire pause menu while you are paused in training mode? So we could maybe freeze frame with the pause button, and while in the pause menu hide all the options and see the still frame at the exact moment we paused?

Do you guys have any idea on the release date of Season 2 Ultimate Source figures? I really want that Cinder figure…and his color 10. @UABass has been flaunting it all over his youtube channel with his high level gameplay and I want it so much now! When he’s fired up it looks so awesome!

Is @TheKeits a robot?

Will there be another COMMUNITY FUND?

Will the HOLIDAY COLORS/accessories be making a return? (like people that missed them being able to pick them up now)

Any Chance for some new HOLIDAY colors/accessories coming?

In the survey you mentioned Ultimates being in the top three. is it possible that the devs on IG and MS plan to implement them?

1 Like

I think @rukizzel said that that isn’t actually happening and that they were probably just referring to mimic skins.

Are there any new ‘christmass’ costumes coming this year?

1 Like

do we get new anouncers in the future?

Is a season 4 coming?
Will we get ultimates, no mercys for all characters in season 4?

Is there an old school arcade / ladder mode coming with bosses? (season 1,2 and 3 bosses)

I’d like to see this too! Maybe with still frame endings that are cannon and contribute to each character’s story? Just a little more info on what they’re doing, etc? Maybe they could have a boss battle and when they beat that, you can then fight a “rival” and that battle is what triggers the story bit? Just a thought.

Any chance we’ll get a search bar for shadows so I can just type the name in of some wonderful forum member and challenge their shadow?

Is there any chance you could answer like… a TON of these questions? :slight_smile: This is not one of those questions! lol. I just see a lot of people asking things I’d like to know the answer to as well.

What’s your favorite Chicago style thin crust pizza? Favorite deep dish?

Since some more results from the survey will be revealed I just have one question @BlitzedKraig
Whens Joanna Dark?

2 Likes

Can we get a true arcade mode for all characters? Or maybe a time trial? Or an option to make survival an infinite ladder?
The old rain effect on skins (thunder stage), clouds (Jago stage), and other effects can be restored?
Can we create more than two shadows and customise them with colors also?
Thank you

Here’s a burning question that’s been left unanswered since it appeared in January 2014:

Right before a match begins, the two fighters introduce themselves by doing something cool, like Aganos smashing a rock, or Gargos showing up via portal with his buddies. When Spinal appears for a fight, he reassembles himself and screeches while a disembodied voice says “SPINAL!”

I’m assuming that fighters like Cinder, Orchid, and ARIA are directly talking to their opponent, and said opponent can audibly hear their pre-fight banter. Where does the disembodied voice that screams Spinal’s name come from? It’s not from Spinal himself, as he doesn’t sound like that. Is it a spooky ghost narrator that Spinal pays off with pirate treasure to make his intro cooler? Can his opponent hear the ghostly narrator? Is there an in-universe reason for it? Thanks!

Looking forward to Friday! :smiley:

-Zenek

2 Likes

In terms of character design and combat design, which of season 2 or 3 was more difficult? More fun?

Do you consider the skins and SL updates you’re working on as part of season 3 or do you consider S3 effectively finished?

Was the change to Mimic Cinder’s flame color intentional, and if so why?

What were YOUR answers to the feedback survey?