Profile Pic Bonanza! (request lines are now open)

Thank you for responding. I’m in college right now too, and I know how busy that can make you. So take your time, but I understand that your studies come first.

1 Like

Idk if you’re still taking requests, and I know that you busy but I was hoping that I could put in a request for a profile picture of Eagle. Maybe something where he’s holding an arrow or his bird in his arm. Whatever you think looks good you’re the artist.

BTW your stuff looks really good! :+1:

1 Like

So, I don’t know if you pretend to follow with the artist’s career or if it’s just a hobby, but in both cases you could put all your portifolio together to show people your skills, to look at it and see what you have improved during some period of time, what you think you could improve and, of course, make some money with your talent. Why not? Enjoy it, it’s always a good time to start. :slight_smile:

So, I would love to see an badass Sabrewulf’s pic, focused on his face. I would love to change my furry avatar to your drawing. :wink:

And don’t forget to share your Deviantart.

1 Like

This is most definitely a hobby more so than a career. I’m not too sure how to put a portfolio together, but I wouldn’t mind some advice. Also my deviantart account is under the name “Sketch-Evans” but most of what is there is just stuff that you have already seen on these forums.

I mean upload everything you have done so far to one virtual gallery such as Deviantart.

Deviantart is ok but I would recommend something newer and with better support, like Behance:

The fact is, SHOW TO THE WORLD what you can do, preferably where you can show it all together. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it possible to get a chibi jedah from marvel infinite?

1 Like

If you are still doing these I would appreciate a drawing of the helmet from the main character of Vanquish’s suit

Is this still a thing? Only asking because I love the art I’ve seen and REALLY want my profile pic.

I’ll admit, I have kinda lost track of this. What was your request again?

I’ve got a request, if you don’t mind. How about a pic of retro Glacius in this pose, but put a Decepticon emblem on his chest…kinda like how this guy does?

2 Likes

My request was Ghostfreak (the character in my current profile pic) fighting Riptor.