Profile Pic Bonanza! (request lines are now open)

aww shucks, thanks boo :blush:

1 Like

Is the picture good?

1 Like

Iā€™ve like how you ā€œgoofifyā€ your images. I wonder how mine would look if you used your style, if youā€™re up for it of course.

the goofiness is just my style.

2 Likes

I know, they are creative and fun to see.

1 Like

Except for AND other than Oriā€™s bottom half, it is all-in-all/overall a very good picture of Ori as a guardian in KI. And yes, very much so too :smile: :grin: :sunglasses: :thumbsup: :+1:

Yeah, sorry about that bit. I thought I could kind of make it fade into the card but it didnā€™t work out. I can fiddle with it more later.

1 Like

Hey, thatā€™s perfectly alright and so just take your sweet time doing that too :slight_smile:

Hmm, can I request something with a kitty sword hilt? Like Maya with kitty ears and kitty daggers or something? Or Hisako/Shin Hisako, whichever suits. :grinning:

Wow, I really need to get back on this thread.

1 Like

If you are still queuing requests, I would greatly love to queue up. I would humbly request Lucioā€™s frog-w-headphones logo, but colored as Kilgoreā€™s heated guns, smoke/steam emanating from the headphones, with Kilgoreā€™s eye instead of Luces frog eyes.

I would luff you so so much, and also understand there are many ahead of me, if youā€™re even interested. And if you arenā€™t, thatā€™s okay too!

@VergoVan now that I am back in this thread, I give the next pic to you.

6 Likes

Thank u sir

2 Likes

@TheSkullAddict ok, I have your pic done

10 Likes

Awes :skull: me!

1 Like

Are you still working on these, or is this a dead thread?

Okay if your still doing these can you make a profile picture of my three mains in KI? They are Saberwulf Sadira and omen.

Anyways, do you have an online gallery to show your drawings? Iā€™m one of those who prefer to pay the artist instead of request something, because this is a job that Iā€™m absolutely sure Iā€™m not able to do and it makes me think it must have to be valorizated somehowā€¦ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I technically have no intent of stopping, but now that pharmacy school is back in full swing and Iā€™m working on weekends its proving difficult. And donā€™t worry, I know you are next on the list :wink:

I am trying to do these in the order recieved, so This will take a while but I will work towards getting to you.

I do have a deviantart account, But I donā€™t really use it very much (heck, I post my art on the forums more often). In terms of payment, I have never really received payment for my art so I am not really sure how to go about it. If I am able to make it to you in a timely fashion, you shouldnā€™t worry about it.

Thanks donā€™t worry I have patience just let me know when you finished the picture.

1 Like