Probation Warning?!

I main Sadira… people RQ on my on a regular basis and I have never been on probation.

It’s not based upon people Rqing on you, but your overall quality of connection. If you have a lousy connection and are constantly lagging out matches then a red flag will be raised.

Well I got this message today. I’ve never quit. Xbox is connected with Ethernet cable. I have more than enough. (199.25 Mbps). I’m starting to think it’s the new Xbox software update. @developers can you look into this please.

I don’t play ranked or pvp, but I think it should be counted as a tie or have a tab that says undecided.

As I say… please leave the salt on the table. I learned to have a great time not ranking and playing with people in lobbies. 95% of the time, people whom play lobby matches are playing because they enjoy the game even if a round results with a loss. However, I do understand your frustration on this particular matter. Just keep grinding and having fun mate.

-Cheers

@developers - just so you know.

Thanks to @KillaBEE4179813, who disconnected at the character select screen about 6 times or so. When I had an actual rage quit at the end of a match from @JPizzleDunGotYa , I got put on probation lol. This isn’t the end of the world for me, but I don’t see why I get penalized.

Here’s the rage quit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oU1yQgxi-U