Post your mimic skins here!

That’s because I saved up my KI Gold. I even had 14k left over. :slight_smile:

1 Like

retro omen and retro cinder both of them are awesome!

I’ve unlocked quite a few the mimics the legit way, but I decided to use my remaining KI Gold to get 2 of the harder ones that I wanted: Omen and Gargos.
And I have to say… Omen’s Mimic Skin might be his new best skin.

(lol they uploaded in the wrong order, but oh well. XD)

3 Likes

@GalacticGeek Care to post some images/videos? That’d be really swell! :smiley:

@IamShawnald @SaltyInstinct

5 Likes

No, but only because I want you to have some mystery left in the universe. With that said, have any of you seen what a mirrored mimic looks like? It’s pretty awesome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Omen, mimic looks good.

2 Likes

Mirrored mimics? I wasn’t sure if it’d work 100%. I’ll have to check that out. Sounds dope! :smiley:

One thing I’ve decided is that if I have the money, the only other mimic skins I’ll buy are the guests and Eyedol. I’m all for grinding things out in this game, but I dunno if I wanna go for multiple Gargos runs with these characters.
I will, however, be content with grinding out the other mimics. Anyone with a “Kill Mimics of this Character to Unlock” criteria I know I can unlock with time and patience.
I think the Mimic Kills unlock criteria is actually pretty cool, barring the excessively high ones. I can replay the mode and go for really long runs to get those. Boss Gargos Speed Runs don’t sound like my style.

I just came to the realization that I don’t have all of them. For some reason, Raam’s skin isn’t available for purchase. :frowning:

The only two I’ve managed to unlock so far are Tusk and Thunder, but as those are two of my most played characters it’s not surprising.

Kan-Ra, Kim, Tj, and Aria here

I thought I had a similar issue at one point.
You need to make sure you’re in the Top Row when you’re scrolling. Otherwise he won’t show up.

Also, about Mirroring Mimic Skins… They uh… Don’t.

Now if only we could change the color of his mask.

It does look great though.

1 Like

I tried to do a mirror match and it wouldn’t let me select the mimic on P2.

Can you guys post some of these Mimics :tired_face: I want to see the retros

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to figure that out. If you went to look or go try it, then you got conned. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It really is a shame, though… I would’ve liked to have had them - perhaps in purple, since it’s the other major color in S3’s theme.

2 Likes

I remember one of the devs said something about “shaders”. And Max was talking about how cool it would be to be able to customize your mimic It may have been a throw away line, but it’s a start!

At least we do know for sure there is more costume content on the way.

Technically you can get mimics with mirror outfits.

Have player 1 chose the character’s default costume and color, then have the second player choose the mimic. The mimic will have color 2’s clothes with green skin.

Makes me wish we could choose our colors on the mimics so I could have green clothes on my green Shago mimic.

2 Likes

Of course there is! I still haven’t seen the extras for Shadow Jago and Omen yet that was promised us! :wink:

I’m pretty stoked for those. The mimic skins are a good start, though! And Omen/Shago’s mimics happen to look really good (especially since it makes sense for beings of corruption and Shadow to have shadowy effects :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like