Post Your Favorite Modern Glacius Customizations!

HEY @gr1mgr1n84 your request is finished! Feels good to finally be moving through these again. Hope you like it, that armor was tough to paint!

6 Likes

OMG that looks so amazing!! Thank you so much!

1 Like

HOLY CRAP. I canā€™t wait for mine! Iā€™m guessing youā€™re doing GGā€™s before me, though. THE EXCITEMENT IS KILLING ME.

For real, though, take your time. I can tell youā€™re pretty busy and you need all the focus you can get :wink:

P.S. Also add facing right to my listing on the queue, please.

1 Like

@gr1mgr1n84 Haha thank you! So glad you like it! Thanks for the request, it was fun to draw.

@SonicDolphin117 Aw shucks!! I really appreciate it. :ā€™] Hopefully now that I have a little bit more time these will start coming out quicker. Iā€™ll let you know when itā€™s done!

WOW. I donā€™t play Glacius, but this art REALLY wants me to play him in order to get sweet art! :heart_eyes:

@AnodyneGeno This is amazing art! I have that ā€œArtistā€™s Eyeā€, (Plus, my whole family is pretty much artists in a way) So, this to meā€¦I would hang something like this in my house on a painting dude! You are a very talented artist. Keep making Art and donā€™t ever stop! :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you! That is all very sweet of you to say. ;w; All of the support I have gotten from this community has been really wonderful and has been a part of the reason why Iā€™m doing these in the first place. I like to pay it back!

Once Iā€™m done with these, I may start raffling off freebie doodles for other charactersā€¦ I dunno! Some way to get cool stuff to people even if they donā€™t play a certain character. I LIKE ALL YOU GUYS A LOT and I want to keep giving you cool things!

2 Likes

If you make a Jago art like thisā€¦ :heart_eyes:

Iā€™m glad you love this community! We all appreciate what you do. :smile:

Have fun In what you do!

1 Like

Are you going to do any jago and/or fulgore art requests?

Yes please. Fulgore. If you can thanks. If not thats fine. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

@VladKravich @Sasuke99I But you guys already got that awesome shirt.

True. Reactor. Omen?

But you guys already got that awesome shirt.

Stay tunedā€¦ ;]

1 Like

After buying Halo 5 Iā€™ve got nothing else Iā€™m looking forward to buying. So hit me when youā€™re ready :smile:

Any update on how things are going?

1 Like

Update coming after Thanksgiving! Hereā€™s a preview of the lineart for @GalacticGeekā€™s ice alien: [LINK]

More soon!

1 Like

Figured Iā€™d stop by here and check out all the new Glacius stuff, looking AWEOSME guys!

SQUEEEEE!!! I really didnā€™t think youā€™d do it! :slight_smile:

Wow, faith much? lol

1 Like

How are things coming along? Still wearing that Glacius shirt and Iā€™m waiting for my icon and figure to complete the set :slightly_smiling:

I honestly love the black/dark Glacius with all of the wood accessories. I think when/if I start playing him seriously I will set that to be what I use every time I pick him