Poll - Are You Purchasing Shin Hisako?

I will but either at a later time of the year or next year probably for me here

Iā€™d say the voting has went about as I expected it would. Thanks to all who took the time to vote. :slight_smile:

I want to but I spent all my $$$ when the Ultimate Source KI figs went on sale.

Wow I donā€™t even think my OCD will act up if I donā€™t buy her after allā€¦
She looks bad.

Gotta have a full roster, so yes. Iā€™ll always support this game as best I can. I just hope sheā€™s not overpriced like Kilgore was.

Iā€™m on the fence she has very few qualities I like about her. Maybe if I can try her like Kilgore I can come to a conclusion then.

The stream showcase they did really did not do her options justice. I think sheā€™s going to be very, very strong.

I, unfortunately, have to change my vote. I am hyped for her, but I have to put an involuntary moratorium on spending right now.

As soon as that changes, sheā€™s mine.

Iā€™m doubling down on my vote. Just thinking about the kind of options she has is getting me excited. Her mobility is insane, she can use spirits for a huge variety of options, and sheā€™s got an instinct that can track the opponent and even interrupt them mid combo like a damaging breaker? Sheā€™s going to be pretty damn neat if you ask me.

My only wish was that weā€™d finally have another Back-Forward character. We havenā€™t had one since Cinder, and we havenā€™t had a dedicated one since TJ. Weā€™ve only got 4 and thatā€™s kind of a bummer.

1 Like

Iā€™m onboard for Shin Hisako.

After seeing her showcase but making note that somebody (maybe Goddard or Keits) were saying that Storm and KI4Life were making the mistake of playing her like Hisako? And even with that she looks pretty interesting? Im down to try her out awhile.

Probably but i donā€™t know when

After some thinking, I figured why not and bit the bullet.

Iā€™m going to purchase her on launch day. Sure, itā€™s not the most creative of ideas but I like Hisako enough to go for it. I didnā€™t watch KIWC but I hope her gameplay is more rush down instead of being counter based.

A few notes:

Shinsakoā€™s gameplay isnā€™t based around counters - she doesnā€™t have one.

Her instinct will not proc if Shin Hisako is being comboā€™d, so donā€™t think of it like an instinct-version of a minion or anything. If you get dunked while itā€™s out, it will sit there and watch you get dunked.

Yes, sheā€™ll be an instant purchase for me. I had an absolute blast playing her!

4 Likes

Okay, now after seeing her gameplay I will definitely be getting her.

My goal is to get good with her faster than you do.

Thatā€™s probably my last chance of getting any sort of victory against you.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Best of luck - Iā€™ll be grinding it out with her as soon as she becomes available :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh you are? Interesting!

Excited to see what kind of tech you can make Mr. Storm! :smile:

Looks like a high percentage of us shall be having fun tomorrow. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Am I purchasing Shinsako?
No.

Thanks to Santa Rukariā€™s infinite generosity, I donā€™t have to! :grin:

10 Likes

I will buy every single thing IG makes for us. I wanna support this game in every single way that I can for as long as they keep making stuff for the game (which I hope is for years to come)ā€¦ idk if theyā€™ll go that long though though to be honest but I hope they do.

1 Like