Poll - Are You Purchasing Shin Hisako?

Depends on how i like her, hopefully like what they did with Kilgore they let us use her in Shadow Lords before her release

Yes, because:-

Sheā€™s another female cast member.

Sheā€™s not a guest from another franchise.

Sheā€™s an alternate version of one of my favourite cast members.

Sheā€™s a Japanese, Katana wielding female character.

I wouldā€™ve been more likely to pick up season 3 if it contained her rather than guest characters (though I kind of have a new found appreciation of RAAM in particular) I understand why theyā€™re there, but Iā€™d still rather a remixed original character rather than a guest, considering KI is the first and only game I currently have on the Xbox app and Iā€™m not big into their other franchises as a general rule.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes.

Iā€™ll will not be playing her.

But I will buy her.

Ah yes, I should amend my previous statement with one other important thing:
Shin Hisako is also an important step towards my goal of having every character to Lvl50. After all, canā€™t say I have all the characters to 50 if I donā€™t have all the characters. :wink:

Iā€™m waiting on it. Iā€™m hoping they will release a bundle that includes all 3 characters. I also havenā€™t played in awhile thanks to Halo Wars 2 and BOTW, so Iā€™m in no rush to get them at release.

Question.

Can you make in-game purchases with stuff like those Xbox gift cards?

I canā€™t imagine why you couldnā€™t, but I havenā€™t ever tried.

Shut up and take my money!!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m only buying her to support the game, not because i agree with her design.

No. I respect dev hard word,but this character was shame, a Hisako clone? Could you guys bring new character please?
I think if you buy you are agree with this kind of character, I mean, nothing new just clones.

I need it for completeness sake. Donā€™t want to buy but simply need to.

1 Like

This,I have OCD so if i donā€™t have everything in a game in which is obtainable it bothers the hell outta me,this is why I hate/love blizzard,so yeah iā€™m buying but I buy everything.

Donā€™t get Gearsā€¦

1 Like

Most likely not. There are things about her I donā€™t like. Iā€™ll get her eventually down the road but thatā€™ll most likely be when the final character releases.

I just hope the MUSICAL ultra sounds like something instead the horror that was Kilgoreā€™s.

I need to see her gameplay first and see what people make of it.

Actually, it is still possible without buying a character. Just wait till she is free for a week or two and grind her like crazy.

Exactlyā€¦still want that lucha long shot,thatā€™s all I needed for that whole set :frowning:

Whereā€™s the fun in that though? :stuck_out_tongue:
Besides, when I owned the free version in Season 1 it wouldnā€™t even let me earn achievements, much less in game unlocks. I think Iā€™ll go ahead and buy it. Besides, I know Iā€™ll use her, and my girlfriend will use her even more.

Yes. Because given our history of characters, she will be a blast to play with and against, and if she is as ā€œstraightforwardā€ as I think she might be, then sheā€™s definitely going to be a pocket character of mine.
General Raam, Shin Hisako and Sabrewulf.
Stabby, Slashy and Scratchy. :hugging:

3 Likes

I wonā€™t be purchasing her for the following reasons:

1: I actually donā€™t mind remix/alternate/variation characters so long as they donā€™t take up an extra slot. I just feel that the slot could be freed up for a completely new unique character. By definition remix characters are not new since they have existing assets from other characters in some form and/or donā€™t differ enough aesthetically.

2: Iā€™m really not keen on her look which is not helped by the fact Iā€™m not a huge fan or vanilla Sako.

3: I love KI of course and I want to support it, but I canā€™t support something I donā€™t like or agree with.

Hope everyone that does purchase her enjoys in any case

7 Likes