Please stop adding more characters to this game you are making it impossible for new players

Seriously lol, i’ve learned over half the roster you are nutts. This game is very easy to pick up.

1 Like

Cut the guy some slack. This is a very difficult game to learn above a casual level because a.) the two-way interaction is completely different than every other game out there, b.) the variety of character features/archetypes is greater than in any other game and c.) it is really, really fast. It’s easy to think number 2 is the source of the problem if you are a new player, but Infil’s guide will really help him.

Welcome aboard, bud.

2 Likes

I get you. But if we’re gonna have only one more guest character as a surprise after Shadow Lords, who would you vote for out of my choices?

• Rush Sykes(Johnny Yong Bosch); “The Last Remnant”
  • Kaim Argonar(Keith Ferguson); “Lost Odyssey”
  • RoboCop(Peter Weller); Original “RoboCop” film series
  • Kenshiro(Akira Kamiya); “Hokuto no Ken”

0 voters

Jesus christ, KI isn’t gonna turn into Smash Bros.

3 characters a season isn’t smash bro. Having a season with 5 “lore” characters lets IG & MS create a more cohesive story for us to enjoy. I’m happy to just get more fighters. I don’t care if Bad Mr. Frosty joins the fight! :octopus: as long as guest characters don’t exceed 3 a season.

1 Like

No they all dont. If they did everyone would be a pro.

I wish IG/MS approached Infilament on helping them create an updated dojo. This game does need an updated way to train new players on what KI is about. Maybe a mini-game scenario like Street fighter had back in the day where you beat up that dudes car. Ya know something with replay ability where getting the top score could be something you brag about on these forums.

1 Like

N̶e̶w̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶e̶d̶ replaced flavours to core 1994 fighting mechanics is not enough for me.