Please... No more guest characters... Don't make the same mistake as Ed Boon

I always feared that the three stages decision only made sense as long as there was three returning characters in S3 and most of the rest were guests

after the arbiter, now if Gargos and Eyedol are in the game. Neither gets a stage.

So we have

kim
tusk
arbiter

and confirmed stageless characters who are

rash
unknown*
unknown*
unknown
unknown

so, either eye and garg are in the game stageless, or none of them is, or only one is. If the unknown characters were guests or new, it’d soften the blow of them being stageless, but… I think this may be the weakest roster of all seasons for me.

Only care for Tusk, never played Halo, don’t care about other franchises, Kim Wu is meh to me…

my heart dies!

Rash: is OK
Kimmy: is the best by far imo!
Arbiters: gameplay looks AMAZING! (doesn’t matter where hes from)
Tusk: looks great lots of power love the parry hits.

The rest we dont know about :sweat_smile: :smirk:

but i can guess that i will love at least 3 of them!

1 Like

I can understand putting guests in the game to get more publicity, exposure and money but there has to be a limit

I love ki for the lore and original characters like sadira, kanra and hisako.

If they made an all star fighting game like KI vs the MS universe with the KI combo system that’d be awesome.

I want the story to continue with new and varied characters. Some of the suggestions I’ve seen on various threads have been brilliant.
I’m still waiting for a staff wielding ninja monkey lol.

Thus far we have only two guest characters. I doubt the 4 remaining characters to be revealed are guest. Also note, the guest characters in MKX (XL) play great and were well received. There is only 4 guests with possible more main stream MK characters on the way.

DONT USE THOES WORDS HERE!

lol

well get shut down!!!

i have NO idea what you mean!

happy face :grinning:

:smirk:

rumors, as many bet during these past weeks. Just rumors :no_mouth: lol

1 Like

She’s coming.

Season 2 was so exciting, the anticipation the new characters, the great ideas.

I had great expectation for Season 3 but they decided to do guest characters or as they say fan service?

How is this fan service to KI when it looks more like IG ran out of ideas.

We will now not get a Vampire character, Wendigo, Minotaur, etc… all because fan service?

No Ultimate per character (fan service?)

I just feel guest characters dumb down the lore and we lose out on what KI is really meant to be.

I’m really upset at what Season 3 is and missing what it could’ve been just like how the past 2 were great

I’m sure it’s nothing to be upset over, unless there’s balance issues (which I hope isn’t the case).

Guest characters are fine so long as they fit

Would you really want another shadow Character to replace the Arbiter?? or something like another Omen???

New characters =/= good characters

1 Like

It happens in every game. It’s hard pill to swallow, but it’s not worth getting upset over it unless you’re actually work for IG or MS.

Fair enough. But being upset requires a lot of energy these days.

Super KI Multiverse: MALEE!

I made a thread about that. Feel free to reply to said topic at anytime.
enter link description here Guest Characters have been getting more flack than praise as of late.

I think we already have a good amount of guest characters and there’s no need to add more. It is starting to be a little scary at how diluted the cast can be. I really don’t want too many ill fitting characters to be added, even though I’m sure they’ll all play well.

In the end though I don’t think our opinion on stuff like this matters much as it’s the big wigs up top that looks at projected sale numbers that will have the most impact on guest inclusion decisions.