Please IG make also a Sexy glamour pack for girls

Please @developers can we have a sexy glamour pack for Girls like sadira, riptor, mira hisako, it could be interresting to see riptor, hisako, mira or sadira in a wedding dress :heart_eyes: or lady’s suits, or anything else related glamour and sexy.

5 Likes

Kim Wu has a wedding dress. :wink:

3 Likes

hoo yeah i forgot about her lol :heart_eyes: , shes would be badass in weeding dress daaammm thank you bro, but at one condition i need her a lil be taller :triumph:

1 Like

Nothing wrong with short women
 :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Wth yo lol

2 Likes

lol I would pay anything to have Riptor in a wedding dress.

4 Likes

me too :heart_eyes:

I’m sorry, but whenever I see costumes designed with “sexy” in mind, they’re almost universally absurdly tacky. The characters in this game can have their own sex appeal without having to go out of their way to put on something that doesn’t actually look very good.

That being said

15 Likes

@developers

Make it happen :sunglasses:

1 Like

^^^^^
Sexy and glamorous is great - but doesn’t mean bikinis and tacky and ridiculous nearly naked soft core.

2 Likes

Yeah, sexy stripper pack with exclusive taunts like the running man and juju on that beat! Oh and don’t forget twerking like Miley Cyrus
!

No thanks, we don’t need the female characters to look like objects.

5 Likes

A wedding dress or a business suit isn’t a sexual costume.

@G0tei13Izaragi I’d love to see some costumes for the ladies but those would require complete reworkings of their clothing, new models and I don’t think they’re prepared to put that much effort in right now. The skin packs we’re getting are just recolors of the existing models. I really do want to see some actual new costumes though, hopefully they’re listening.

1 Like

I was talking about the other ones.

1 Like

Spinal is more deserving of a sexy pack. Look at his figure! He’s all bone! Already half way there!

In all seriousness, I don’t want this type of thing. I want actual well thought out designs. Not designs with the intention of feeding off testosterone filled players.

Wedding and business suits are fine as long as they’re made to keep the ‘identity’ of the character. If that makes sense.

3 Likes

Speaking of Miley Cyrus, she gave me a haircut today. :slightly_smiling_face:

This

I will pay $50+ for a Bikini Orchid.

2 Likes

We can’t even get KI 2 Orchid, not going to happen, not in a million years.

3 Likes

ARIA in clothes? Nah, pass. Better “naked”.

2 Likes