Please for the Love of God make the Vampire Male

Female vampire please.

17 Likes

team any vampire as long there’s no twilight ish going on :smiley: ;

Kappa

2 Likes

I honestly don’t care if the vampire is male or female.But if they did do a female vampire, I think IG would find an interesting take on it. They tend to be pretty creative.

2 Likes

HOMIE!
https://images.bookish.com/cms/1389978844611-anotherhug1.gif

I would definitely prefer that to be the design basis.

2 Likes

the characters are definitely already designed.

3 Likes

Any one of those will do? Dude, you’re all over the map! And with no cohesiveness whatsoever, no less, with the exception of the fact that you want a male vampire.

I think you need to be far more specific with what you’re asking for.

That being said, I really like the KI vampire image (except for the metal fist - that part seems rather odd).

4 Likes

I like the one with the KI S3 image somebody made. See I want a Vampire character too, but I think if they go with the Dracula look (Just a pale human with fans) it would be kind of blah, so I like the idea of it being somewhat like a creature. I know that kind of takes away the classic look of the typical vampire, but I think the more creature like vampire would fit in so much better in this game.

I liked your post as it includes one of my sketches. I am honoured :relieved:

I vote for vampire character too. Telekinesis and some other cool super moves.

cool pictures bro.

Universal studios is rather strict with their classic horror movie characters, so a female vampire just makes more sense.

2 Likes

Picture of Bella has 4 likes. Picture of 100 male vampires only has 1. The community has spoken!!

2 Likes

I’m really tired of everyone talking about vampire’s gender. THAT’S ENOUGH! Why not we can waiting and patient until they reveal vampire’s gender? I prefer vampire as male because unused vampire is MALE. If IG put female vampire in new KI and I’ll accept it. But unused vampire should become exist playable like Ermac glitch in MK. To be honestly, unused vampire is more important than female. What’s point about female vampire?? If female vampire join KI S3, then I’ll disappointing, but I would accept about this. Can everybody shut up about vampire’s gender? Can we waiting until they reveal vampire?

You are a ■■■■■■■ terrible person who should feel deep shame for making this comment.

Oh, and a female vampire would be rad.

Oh, and also, Sorin is such a marty stu.

Hm, unused content gets cut from the game for a reason. It might just be that they didn’t have the resources to add another character, but there’s a good chance that the unused vampire was just a ■■■■■■ design – especially since, well…some ■■■■■■ and/or derivative characters did make the cut in the original games.

6 Likes

What, that men exist to assume a variety of interesting roles, and women exist solely to cater to the sexual needs of men?

5 Likes

No. That’s false, which is the opposite of true, ergo it cannot be true.

More to the point, you’re basically saying that anyone rendering an opinion on what they want out of the game is a perverted teenage boy. There are girls who play KI, and like playing as female characters because they can relate to them and like to have their gender represented in the media they consume. There are guys who play KI and want to be able to show the game to their friends and families without having to awkwardly laugh off the fact that the only girls in the game are dressed up like ■■■■ toys. And there are people like me, who are sick of all nerddom being so male-dominated that to spend too long in such scenes is to atrophy an entire facet of social aptitude, and see a lack of well-designed female characters in their media as a major cause of that problem.

1 Like

Or maybe some of us want it to be female for the exact opposite reason. IG has shown multiple times that they’re respectful with their female characters which means if they made the vampire female we’d finally have a badass female vampire character that wasn’t hyper sexualized which is sadly really hard to find.

1 Like