Please for the Love of God make the Vampire Male

Doesn’t matter what gender the vampire (or any character for that matter) is if you ask me. If they’re well designed and fun to play I don’t think anyone will complain.
I wouldn’t worry about a female character being used as a symbol of lust or a teenage heart-throb, mostly because there are already plenty of examples of terrifying vampire women in pop culture.

See 30 Days of Night and Fright Night (both the original and the remake)

http://api.ning.com/files/fE8U3rGFXr4907dsN5M8pnIwD6MVST4IuYuNE6CitNkqNyatxoM3-32qxEsnF1UKSl7tPi8NY6NlA0jdZYaufg-zJaON3T/30daysofnightvampiregirlrazorteeth.jpg?width=150
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/37/e9/69/37e969b590347f4bbda1a5494a040102.jpg
[URL=http://s921.photobucket.com/user/13MATTallica96/media/fright%20night%20gif%20color.gif.html][/URL]
http://www.alanbaxteronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/vamp21.jpg
http://www.blastr.com/sites/blastr/files/styles/blog_post_media/public/images/FrightNightRemake.jpg?itok=DPwQ3Kuw

You’re really conceited enough to act indignant when we present an argument that differs from what you claim we “really” think? Again, you’re a ■■■■■■■ terrible person.

1 Like

Wrong…I played a female Sheppard in Mass Effect, and whatever you may think about females in games she, as does the male version,is never sexualised, always properly dressed and whatnot. She was a strong female character and I liked that. Same with the new Lara, who is more real life and less rocket b o o b s like the original.

You could say the same about male characters that they are alway ‘butch’ characters. Thats not true either there are just as much examples about the opposite here.

In General I find your opinion on females in games offensive and the fact that you state them as fact seriously rubs me the wrong way. Lets just make Orchid, Sadira, Riptor, Aria and Maya male in season three then, since they only appear as s e x appeal.

1 Like

I doubt any of this complaining even matters. They probably made the concept art and began his/her prototype months ago. Every Season 2 character was already in concept form before the season started and multiple characters were being made at the same time.

That being said, I really like the style of Bloodstained ritual of the night, a spiritual successor of Castlevania. Hope the characters look as detailed as these. Some won’t like the anime style but I love it. Not a vampire character but it shares that horror mood and style.

You yourself stated that a female vampire will only be there for s e x appeal, why not take into account that the people of IG can make a truly horrifying female vampire…(take Hisako as an example) personally I dont feel the Twilight vampires either, but thats my opinion, I dont go stating it as fact, and I doubt the developers will put those versions in the game.

As for the true lore…with all the differen books and movies and even Ki’s own continuity, why cant they do something unique with the character…if the vampire character is from the Astral Dimension, she would be different from the original vampire/Dracula stories.

As for what I would ‘like’ to see, I wouldnt mind an Alucard (symphony of the night), Morbius/Morlun (marvel comics) or a scary female vampire.

1 Like

sexuality is a common theme among vampires… silly. :slight_smile:

Like I said before I don’t care what the gender is but I wouldn’t mind a female vampire looking somewhat like these.

1 Like

The first reason I would like a vampire male is because Vlad Tepes was male.
And I’d like the first vampire to be in KI.
I’d go also with Count Orlok (Nosferatu) which was also male.
As Always I found excellent the vampire concept by @Zeybuccaneer and I would accept Raziel or Kain as guests.
KI takes heavy inspiration from (monster) movies, it’s a fact, that’s why I think more coherent a male vampire.
Other than that, I trust IG so I’m confident that, male or female, the design will be great…well…assuming that a vampire have really joined the roster.

@M00NLightNinja you put in your list every male vampire you found on Google image! It’s not the way also because many of them have heavy feminine influence and…Seras Victoria (Hellsing) not sexualized? I can clearly see her panties…

1 Like

Female vampire, pleeeezzz!!!

I wouldn’t mind either. I wouldn’t mind at all actually.

1 Like

:heart_eyes: just gimme Rhona Mitra as a character. I’ll be quite happy then.

I don’t know what’s worse, what you said about why females are in fighting games or how hard it is to understand what you’re saying without spending 15 minutes figuring out where any sentence starts and ends.
Why would the trope be ruined? Which female character in KI is over-sexualized or even relies on her sexuality? I don’t think I’ve seen Hisako use her Naginata like Jade uses her staff. Orchid doesn’t stroke her batons in a suggestive manner. Also, why not go overboard? Its a female vampire character, and throughout history they’ve been known to use their attractiveness as a lure.

This is the 2nd time (in my memory) you’ve made a topic that’s titled in an aggressive “I want it this way, make it this way!” manner, instead of “hey guys, listen. we could do a female vampire character… but wouldn’t it be better if we did a badass male one?” while completely leaving out all the sex appeal crap you pulled out of your ■■■. Also, posting 20 pictures of every vampire you found in one page of a search result does not make your argument any better.

4 Likes

You need some professional help.

6 Likes

That’s why I wonder why you did put that in the good design (seen your tastes) cause she has the usual big ■■■■■, pulled up miniskirt, stockings and panties.

1 Like

Knowing that you have an anger management problem and admitting it does not absolve you of stabbing or “gutting” someone. I sympathize with your condition but you are being aggressive HERE, you’ve already received a vacation from the forums at least once before and it seems instead of taking that time to deal with your anger issues and maybe be a little nicer, you chose the douche route. Cool man, you do you. Gather up that street cred with all your stabbings, I’ll just be here, getting excited for a new character regardless of their gender.

2 Likes