PlayStation All-Stars Stadium

A sequel? I don’t see the sequel beating Smash at all. The first game was terrible in execution anyway.

I’d still like to see MS do something like this, even if some of them characters would be a bit more obscure. As for Sony, I didn’t play much of the first one, but more fighting games is never a bad thing!

2 Likes

I don’t want it to beat Smash. I just want it to peacefully coexist with Smash. There is room for both in the gaming space. And, I liked the way the first one played. It had a disappointing roster of characters, but the gameplay was awesome. I actually like the way it plays more than Smash. My only problem being that 1v1 matches against the computer are a little boring. I like the way the supers are intigrated and required. And I like how there are more and more complex combos.

I played the first one for quite some time. I mained Donte but I liked playing a fairly amount of characters which is something I really can’t say for most games. I remember Kat being one of the broken characters I’ve ever seen because she has a bug kinda like wavedashing except it went completely all the way across the screen somehow. She was ridiculous.

If this is real, I hope Sony will be abe to fund it where it is needed because that’s where the first game really fell short. The game definitely had potential to be bigger than it was and it did try to be. As far as I can remember, a lot of characters got cut which sucked because there were some cool ideas there.

I actually played stick on this game too. People called me crazy for it lol

Dante was fun, but my main was Raiden. He was so incredibly awesome in this game, imo, so much fun to play as. My secondary was Jak. :heart:

1 Like

Hades Awaits
Cake Plz
Glad I can help!
You’re Mine
N’ya

I liked playing Nariko, Kratos, and Raiden. Isaac Clarke was kinda fun to. And Colonel Radec can just die. Really difficult to use but impossible to beat when the computer is using him.

Whether it’s fake or not, Crash Bandicoot should be in this one!

Crash, Spyro, Lara Croft, Cloud, Abe, Snake. All of these must be here. Oh, and Jill Valentine and Pyramidhead.

I need Officer D¡ck (thps)

Oh come on, how about this guy?

He deserves to be in this, whether it’s fake or not.

3 Likes

Him to. But he’s like secondary/tertiary in importance.

Hope they keep that main theme. Stuff was great, yo.

3 Likes

Madeon is awesome. :heart:

2 Likes

I wasn’t a big fan of PlayStation All Stars. I played some, and thought it was alright. But I do think the comparisons to Smash Bros. Are misplaced. It’s like saying any and all one on one fighters are SF clones. And as far as competition I really don’t see how a playstation exclusive brawler and a Nintendo exclusive brawler are in competition…

1 Like

Exactly. It’s like people saying Mortal Kombat is a crappy Street Fighter clone. Which people did used to say. Every game system has a right to celebrate their history.

If this game does happen bring back Sir Daniel

So, I’ve bean working on my own fan roster for a PS All-stars sequel, and the new God of War has got me thinking about how to handle Kratos. Ditching his classic gameplay and representation I feel would be a mistake, but I think Sony would probably want to push the new game as well. So, what do I do. My only ideas are to either have current Kratos with God of 4 gameplay and “Young Kratos” with the classic stuff, or to give Kratos’s old moveset to his brother Deimos, which i’m not sure if I can justify or not because I’ve never played and of the games he appears in so I don’t know if he even uses weapons and powers like that of Classic Kratos. What would you guys do.

P.S. I know this is a Necro-Post, but I don’t think this justifies a new topic. Makes me wish there was still some active forum for this game.

P.P.S. @anon39655210, I know you are probably the only person who would see this to care enough to respond. So thank you in advanced.

I’m confused :confused:

Is it ok to talk about leaks or not?

I don’t know. It’s confusing. As far as I’m concerned the conversation only really get stopped if it’s a leak about killer instinct. Because the doves are on this form and they know what’s real and what isn’t and quickly silence it regardless. I’ve seen leaks for other games come up a couple times and they have never been shut down. I love to see these rules written down somewhere.