PlayStation All-Stars Stadium

So, I’ve bean working on my own fan roster for a PS All-stars sequel, and the new God of War has got me thinking about how to handle Kratos. Ditching his classic gameplay and representation I feel would be a mistake, but I think Sony would probably want to push the new game as well. So, what do I do. My only ideas are to either have current Kratos with God of 4 gameplay and “Young Kratos” with the classic stuff, or to give Kratos’s old moveset to his brother Deimos, which i’m not sure if I can justify or not because I’ve never played and of the games he appears in so I don’t know if he even uses weapons and powers like that of Classic Kratos. What would you guys do.

P.S. I know this is a Necro-Post, but I don’t think this justifies a new topic. Makes me wish there was still some active forum for this game.

P.P.S. @anon39655210, I know you are probably the only person who would see this to care enough to respond. So thank you in advanced.

I’m confused :confused:

Is it ok to talk about leaks or not?

I don’t know. It’s confusing. As far as I’m concerned the conversation only really get stopped if it’s a leak about killer instinct. Because the doves are on this form and they know what’s real and what isn’t and quickly silence it regardless. I’ve seen leaks for other games come up a couple times and they have never been shut down. I love to see these rules written down somewhere.