Petition to ban Kan-Ra

Guys guys… without Kan Ra, we would have never gotten Eyedol as the 8th character for season 3! Bro brings him back to life for us, and IG gets all the credit… uncool bros… uncool… Ya’ll gots-ta respec that crazy not-a-mummy!

4 Likes

I hear he’s also responsible for Hilary Clinton. :fearful:

6 Likes

Hey! Kan-ra isn’t THAT evil :laughing:

1 Like

Really? 'Cause I thought he was running as Trump’s VP. Seriously! Look at the guy (Mike Pence)! You can’t tell me that’s not Kan-Ra!

5 Likes

My god, he looks like Kan-ra pre-hexed :laughing:

2 Likes

Woah woah woah! Are you telling me that after ripping off Mass Effect, Donald Trump ripped off Killer Instinct by hiring a Kan Ra look-a-like??? The man has no shame!

Maybe he IS the real Kan-ra and its all his plan. Think about it, he uses his dark magic to get Trump to win the election, then he beats him in a first to 10, then he takes control of the US and uses its international power to finally find the guy who took his soup! With that guy out of the way he has free range to set up his emporium of in-game Killer Instinct items all across the globe! :fearful:

4 Likes

makekan-ra’ssoupgreatagain

3 Likes

I would so buy this game, get the writers of the dealpool game or something and make it really darkly funny.

That smile tho! :joy:

1 Like

I dont play him but he presence in the game makes it all the more interesting.
Like the co worker who is kind of a pain when you have to deal with them but when you dont have to having him at work make the day a bit more entertaining

We never really hear about Kan-Ra’s last name–his family name. I did some digging, though.

Turns out, he’s from a long line of people known as the McGuffins. They have a truly storied history, that bunch.

3 Likes

this is the funniest thing I’ve seen on this forum.

3 Likes

Noone likes the Ra. Guess the soup was bad…

1 Like

OH MY GOSH this thread is amazing. I love the political humor, soup jokes, and everything. This made my day

2 Likes

No, no… the soup was fine. But every time I had a spoonful, he would take it away and yell “You will no longer need this!”

11 Likes

AND THEN HE’D LAUGH ABOUT IT! The nerve!

7 Likes

This is why you don’t accept things Ra.

Kan-Ra as a matter of facts is in my opinion, the real Shadow Lord. He messes everywhere. He’s at the helm of an evil corporation : the Campbell’s soups. He opened up a dimensional portal for Gargos, brought back Eyedol to life… Who’s next? He’ll bring our most beloved newest guest character for Season 4 from the Netherealm : Scorpion, anyone? He actually works for the republicans searching for candidates. When he found Donald Trump, he said : I think “you’ll make a nice specimen!”

1 Like

Kan-Ra is one of my favorite characters, gameplay-wise. I can do wonders with him, without even knowing how.

True! But still… enough is enough. Well… maybe if he brings a Lovecraftian demigod and/or a gorgon archer :stuck_out_tongue:

My word, you’re right… I can almost hear him saying “You will no longer need this!” when I look at this picture

That’s typical Kan-Ra, alright. First gives, then takes away. I wonder how he intends to let us use the buffs he sells us…

1 Like