Petition to ban Kan-Ra

Kan-ra its responsable of Aganos (my current main), Gargos (my second most used character), and Eyedol (my long time favorite KI character) being playable.

I own him a lot. I should even consider level him up for all this.

I do not support this ban. Long life to Kan-Ra!!

2 Likes

If this dude is ever recordedd talking about soup, we can confirm this theory.

1 Like

BAN HIM! He stole a lot of users their Gold for financing his Emporium. KAN-RA stole @JANAxelK’s, @xOGTxBONESx’s, @HypoD’s, @FARxKI’s, @xCrimsonLegendx’s, @theGAME603’s, @Rolly2891’s, etc. gold and said his famous quote: “Ah! You will no longer need this!” Please @developers, you need to do something

Signed.

6 Likes

Now everything make sense.

1 Like

This makes almost TOO much sense. :fearful:

But Kan Ra is my boy so I’m against the ban!

Oh my god, he will unleash true evil onto this world. Everyone pack up and move to Canada, to freedom from hell imcarnate’s rule!

1 Like

He must be renamed to BAN-RA

5 Likes

As a Canadian, I can confirm that no one is safe.

1 Like

Nnnoooooo!!! :scream:

3 Likes

Wait, it’s okay! I have two backup ideas:

1. We track down Maya and form the new Nightguard to save this world from complete destruction by the hands of Kan-Ra and his worst summon yet
Donald Trump.

2. We find the crash site and steal the ship. We either break into Ultratech industries and steal what we need to repair it or use the power of duct tape. From there, we cram as many people as possible into the ship and fly. Just fly.

2 Likes

I always thought Trump was an Ultratech product. My friends jokingly call the pinnacle “Trump tower”.

Also there is a U in the middle of Trump

U for ultratech

Trump is UT confirmed.

3 Likes

Evolve or I’ll build a wall

4 Likes

“Make your choice”"

Wait, doesn’t ARIA want to keep out aliens
 O_o

1 Like

Eww
associating trump with UT is a downright disgrace. That’s tarnishing UT’s rep badly. Get that crap outtta here.

1 Like

Heh, knew you’d like that. :3

If only I could throw trump off the pinnacle. That would be great.

1 Like

You’ll need a mighty trump card to trump Donald Trump.

1 Like

Just give me a stalker. That’ll set him straight
or in pieces

You could put the pieces in a straight line and THEN throw them off the pinnacle. :stuck_out_tongue:

Or if you want to do this in game, select Jago color 2 or 4, which have Trump hair, activate instinct to make yourself orange, and be stage ultra’d by your opponent on the pinnacle.

(Real quick, I just want to make it clear I do not condone real violence against human beings who haven’t killed or hurt anyone physically.)

Violence is part of life.