Petition to ban Kan-Ra

I hereby create and sign this petition calling for the immediate apprehension and banishment of the sorcerer Kan-Ra, in order to prevent him from dumping further garbage into our world. Kan-Ra’s decision to allow a demonic overlord into our world was bad enough, but his attempt to make up for such action was even worse. One can only wonder what he will bring next in order to clean up his successive mistakes.
If you feel the same as me, please sign this petition, so that we can press UltraTech and whatever remains of the United Nations to take immediate action and stop this madman before he overpopulates our beloved planet with ill-natured undesirables that bring no benefits to our society.

Signed,
The Real Skyle

25 Likes

Kan-Ra has goofed for the last time.

Signed.

6 Likes

:smile:

I wonder how much soup he’s going have to sell in order buy his way out this one?

6 Likes

Signed. Ban Kan-Ra before he invites Satan and Cthulu in for tea

9 Likes

Wait, wasn’t there a proposed Lovecraftian character in that future cast survey? Oh dear…

6 Likes

I want a spinoff game that’s just Kan Ra screwing something up, then making it progressively worse by using more and more dark magic to try to fix things.

It can start with him spilling his coffee, and by the end he’s killed the sun.

8 Likes

I agree. We need to get rid of this guy lol he is a moron whose meddling always leads to more trouble.

I actually wouldn’t even mind if this became on ongoing joke within the KIU lol Kan-Ra goes somewhere, finds something, does hocus pocus sorcery and unleashes some kind of uber powerful being that kicks his ■■■ and then proceeds to wreak havoc on the earth.

5 Likes

As Johnnie Cochran once said during the Trial of Kan-Ra vs the People of Earth:

If soul sucking is heinous, then ban his anus!

3 Likes

Kan-Ra for Prison 2016!

6 Likes

Where’s the Nightguard when you need them?

…oh, wait.

3 Likes

Kan-Ra did nothing wrong.

2 Likes

Signed. Kan ra is taking more L’s than ken’s hair in SFV

1 Like

I thought Ken went bald and started wearing a banana wig to cover it up?

3 Likes

This would work even better as a sketch comedy show!

2 Likes

I would like to play this.
Please make it happen.

You guys all think Kan-Ra is just dragging us down.

When he’s the one selling us buffs in Shadow Lords…

Just saying.

11 Likes

It all makes sense now. Dude starts the end of the world, then makes a mint selling us the tools we need to stop it.

Shrewd Kan-Ra, very shrewd.

9 Likes

Kinda like an antivirus manufacturer… Kan-spersky-Ra.

3 Likes

I was about to go in if this was about gameplay.

But yeah, I still don’t think we should ban him. We gotta see what other evil he can bring too.

3 Likes