Petition to ban Kan-Ra

I want a spinoff game that’s just Kan Ra screwing something up, then making it progressively worse by using more and more dark magic to try to fix things.

It can start with him spilling his coffee, and by the end he’s killed the sun.

8 Likes

I agree. We need to get rid of this guy lol he is a moron whose meddling always leads to more trouble.

I actually wouldn’t even mind if this became on ongoing joke within the KIU lol Kan-Ra goes somewhere, finds something, does hocus pocus sorcery and unleashes some kind of uber powerful being that kicks his ■■■ and then proceeds to wreak havoc on the earth.

5 Likes

As Johnnie Cochran once said during the Trial of Kan-Ra vs the People of Earth:

If soul sucking is heinous, then ban his anus!

3 Likes

Kan-Ra for Prison 2016!

6 Likes

Where’s the Nightguard when you need them?

…oh, wait.

3 Likes

Kan-Ra did nothing wrong.

2 Likes

Signed. Kan ra is taking more L’s than ken’s hair in SFV

1 Like

I thought Ken went bald and started wearing a banana wig to cover it up?

3 Likes

This would work even better as a sketch comedy show!

2 Likes

I would like to play this.
Please make it happen.

You guys all think Kan-Ra is just dragging us down.

When he’s the one selling us buffs in Shadow Lords…

Just saying.

11 Likes

It all makes sense now. Dude starts the end of the world, then makes a mint selling us the tools we need to stop it.

Shrewd Kan-Ra, very shrewd.

9 Likes

Kinda like an antivirus manufacturer… Kan-spersky-Ra.

3 Likes

I was about to go in if this was about gameplay.

But yeah, I still don’t think we should ban him. We gotta see what other evil he can bring too.

3 Likes

Guys guys… without Kan Ra, we would have never gotten Eyedol as the 8th character for season 3! Bro brings him back to life for us, and IG gets all the credit… uncool bros… uncool… Ya’ll gots-ta respec that crazy not-a-mummy!

4 Likes

I hear he’s also responsible for Hilary Clinton. :fearful:

6 Likes

Hey! Kan-ra isn’t THAT evil :laughing:

1 Like

Really? 'Cause I thought he was running as Trump’s VP. Seriously! Look at the guy (Mike Pence)! You can’t tell me that’s not Kan-Ra!

5 Likes

My god, he looks like Kan-ra pre-hexed :laughing:

2 Likes

Woah woah woah! Are you telling me that after ripping off Mass Effect, Donald Trump ripped off Killer Instinct by hiring a Kan Ra look-a-like??? The man has no shame!