Peacemaker

They can even go full Naruto and make it so that in order to summon Gargos they need the Ancient items, and the animal spirits. Jago’s Tiger Spirit and Kim Wu’s Dragon Spirit. That way a Shadow character actually makes sense. It’s how Gargos gets closer to the human world, he corrupts the spirits. It would be sick because Kim Wu is the hero of prophecy so it would be interesting to see her fail and instead help summon Gargos. That’s were Orchid comes in and beats Gargos like in the first game.

I’ll never lose hope lol

1 Like

We are in the same boat

#EyedolforS3pleasemakeithappenoriwillcommitsuicideorevenbetterkillyou

1 Like

Would be cool to see comic book adaptation of these stories

That was awesome! great story!

Each character needs a new costume related to their backstory

Lol that would be overkill. But that does give me a neat idea for a thread.

I’m actually working on art inspired by the ending of Aganos’s season 2 story line. It involves him and Thunder as buddy cops :cop:

In what way could Aganos have one? considering that his classic costume is who he was in the past.

1 Like

Heavier flora and birds and nature when he sat for years like a mossy muddy swamp thing

1 Like

Just to let you all know, the KICG has been updated with this backstory as well as all the others (unless I’ve missed any)

so, basically a costume of a moment he just sat in the swamp?

1 Like

Pretty sure they’ve made those movies already.

Thunder: "Let’s go crush Ultratech and make them pay for my brother’s death!"
Aganos: “I’m too old for this ■■■■.”

COMING THIS SPRING, LETHAL WEAPON 19: BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD NEZ PERCE

8 Likes

LOL. That is too funny. Anyway, this backstory has been great. I feel bad for Aganos for all the mess he’s been through, but I’m glad that he has Thunder to aid him

When the team-up of Thunder and Aganos happened to work out in the story sessions, we knew it was going to be awesome.

WRECKIN’ CREW!

7 Likes

Don’t know who’s the more intimidating of the two; the 20,000 pound rock monster… Or the dude strong enough to throw said rock monster like a rag doll.

Either way, if Wrecking Crew doesn’t catch on, I’m referring to them as Team Beef from now on, since they’re the bulkiest characters in the cast.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Until Tusk rolls up. At least he should be bigger than Thunder… Unless they did him wrong.

@TempusChaoti Now we just need a character who can fill the Joe Pesci role.

Get on that.

I’m picturing Tusk as actually kind of thin and lean, but still with plenty of toned muscle.