Peacemaker

Is it Monday already? No, it’s Tuesday, but it is the first day of the work week. So, Aganos!

Check out the full backstory here: http://www.ultra-combo.com/peacemaker

7 Likes

First post!!!

Awesome story! I look forward to these every week…this was a nice surprise as I had forgotten about it today!

1 Like

Cool! But I’m more excited Cinder’s backstory than this…

2 Likes

Tasty new render huumn can’t wait fot S3 overhaul

Cool backstory too :grin:

1 Like

I hope these back stories are added into Season 3, it would be nice if each model had their stories attached to them for everyone who isn’t a forum member to see.

7 Likes

Very nice backstory. Can’t wait for S3!

2 Likes

The ending felt a little bit rushed, but I enjoyed reading the story and understanding more about the character.

Good work!

2 Likes

Liked it a lot! Really excited to see where Thunder and Aganos’ story goes from here - the scene of the two of them stalking forward together was my favorite moment in the S2 Story.

1 Like

Cool history, but saddly there is no much new info about Aganos on it.

We know his origin and the source of his magic, but almost all the history talks about already know stuff

1 Like

Great story! Need Season 3 news…

I’m curious about the 3 faces, because the story states that they represent his 3 creators - but they all look the same to me. Is that something that’s going to change asthetically for Aganos in S3?

2 Likes
6 Likes

Wow, so Aganos is now tied to Gargos aswell.

Something tells me that Aganos is going to be manipulated by Gargos to be used as one of his minions, as manipulation seems to be the one constant in Aganos’s life. Poor guy.

4 Likes

I feel that this story was much leaner (in a good way) than many of the others. Clean and neat with every bit having purpose and without unnecessary prose. I like it a lot.

2 Likes

Maybe his creators are triplets?

1 Like

Thunder and Aggy walking hard singing like “Just the two of us, we can make it if we try”

Very good story! It wasn’t until the end where I felt it got sort of…disappointing, but I really loved back story overall. One of the best for sure!

Someone used the word ‘rushed’. I felt the same near the end. I liked most of it, though.

Glad I’m not the only one who felt that way. I also didn’t like the retcon they did, but I guess I’m getting used to them now. But yeah, the first 80% was some of the best KI stuff I’ve read.

First the Mask of the Ancients and now the Eye of the Ancients. Makes me wonder how many Ancients pieces are really out there?

1 Like