PC Pricing?

I don’t game on PC or anything but I hope they release a “Complete Edition” for PC users that comes with all 3 Season Ultras for a reasonable price. I remember when I was first looking into getting the game I was a bit overwhelmed with all of the options available and trying to figure out what it was I was getting with each one…luckily I found out there was the “Everything we have to offer” package which simplified everything, hopefully the new PC players get this option as well but with S3 included…otherwise they might think its a little too complicated and/or too expensive to buy each season separate etc. and get overwhelmed and say ■■■■■ it lol

1 Like

Ok so I watched that bit, I’m still a bit iffy on it but at this point I’ve decided to just buy after launch.

Thanks for posting a source though.

the thing is I bought season 2 ultra, and a few characters this week while they were on sale but I dont have an XBOX one.
Nor can I find access to one. So I am hoping that content will show up once I launch the game on The PC version.

It should…
The thing you need to activate on an Xbox is your savedata… so in case you haven’t played at a friends house or whatever, you should be loosing nothing :slight_smile:

Well I dont have any saveddata because i havent played it before, PC version release will be my first time playing Killer Instinct 3. I have been a fan of the series since 1994 :wink:

Well then, you should be covered :wink:
Premature “Welcome to KI” from here

Looking forward to trying it on my PC… have a feeling I’ll actually start playing KI more, when it’s on my preferred platform

I wish Season 1 Ultra edition was on sale or free again.

Was never really free… free games from Xbox Live Gold subscriptions demand you having an active Gold subscription… and since you don’t need that for PC, it would be more expensive (and eternal running) price, than it would just buying it…

Thats what I meant, Xbox Live Gold, I bought season 2 ultra edition with it. I wish they offered that deal again. :wink:

Im hoping that they are going to put all that either on sale or in a bundle next week. MS is doing a BIG spring sale spanning Xbox and PC next week. Just in time for PCs release of KI… fingers crossed KI is one of those in that sale aside from this week for S2.

2 Likes

Sounds like good timing for KI on PC (and a little bit Xbox)… Still amazed and slightly annoyed that they’ve kept us in the dark so close to launch :disappointed:

dude i completely agree… its bad enough that S2 is on sale right now with gold… I dont have gold nor do i plan on getting gold, so im really gambling here.

1 Like

Well it looks like when they say a sale on PC titles, they mean the mobile garbage thats riddled in the MS store. And so much for a sale on KI on the xbone this week (yes i know S2 was on sale this past week) but was hoping for some kind of bundle of both seasons… or each on sale.

1 Like

I’m thinking of getting the month trial so I can get Season 2… but I hear you need an Xbone in order to get the crossbuy to work.

thats if you have saves on the xbone version. if you dont, you are good to go for PC. Funny enough, I got a month gold cheap to get Season 2s deal… which i believe is over now. Im also PC only.

Checked the page and yeah it’s over… dammit…
Well hopefully there’s something of a sale when it launches… or else i’mma be a dum dum and buy a $120 fighting game… or just get each season for $20… but i’m an alt costume fiend soooo…

Man I feel you on that costume fiendness. They have alot of great options in this game, which is why i want them all haha… Moreso for the retros than anything. I waited til the last like few hours to get it because I wanted to see if KI was going to be on sale during MS big spring sale thats now going on. Turns out only Riptor is on sale for a dollar so I bit and bought S2 while on sale. Still going to be paying 80 more bones for the rest of the Seasons tho… Which is pretty high but I dont mind supporting this game and its community. (my wallet minds tho :confused: )

Yeah, my original plan was to get S2 and pre-order the S3 ultra on thursday when I get paid… but now I think imma wait and see what goes down next week. Didn’t know that Xbox sales were only a weeklong. I’m used to playstation where they lasted a month usually

There’s different kinds of Xbox sales. Some last months, some last weeks, some last days. They do a pretty bad job of saying which is which though. But even if you had bought it you do still need an Xbone before the crossbuy would work so you’re better off just waiting for the PC versions sales.

I hope we get the info tomorrow (@rukizzel mentioned it in the stream today).

I got the s2 ultra last week and dont have a xbox one…i hope the verification is not needed…